About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
Evens’ mission is to be the primary destination for patients with Gastrointestinal (GI) issues. By providing access to specialized care Evens makes it easy for patients to go from an initial diagnosis to a personalized treatment plan that includes ongoing clinical support. In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating and executing on a roadmap to continue integrating Evens into the existing healthcare ecosystem and improve the way that patients currently manage their care so we can deliver a more effective experience across GI conditions.
Product at Evens powers nearly every aspect of our business—from our digital experiences in support of our care model to our e-commerce conversion funnel to user subscription management tools. We are looking for a Product leader to develop and execute a forward-looking product strategy; own our product processes, including roadmapping and sprint planning; align stakeholders across the organization on product strategy; drive rigorous product processes; and build and manage a team of PMs over time.
The Director of Product will be a key leader on the small, but growing, Evens team, and will report to the General Manager, Evens.
You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- A dynamic, hands-on product leader who truly loves to build and scale and isn’t scared of rolling up your sleeves
- Customer-obsessed — you understand our customer, from data analysis to market research to user testing, and represent them in our roadmap
- Decisive, action-oriented, and strategic — you know when to ship, kill, or iterate
- Someone who thrives in being a strategic thinker and executing against your vision
- Comfortable taking big swings despite ambiguity, with a willingness to push the envelope and bring fresh, innovative ideas to life (we like to go big)
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment; agile and nimble in both leadership and execution
- Analytical, resourceful, and results-motivated
Some of what you’ll be working on:
- Own product strategy and execution, including creation, implementation, and improvement for Evens from end-to-end
- Own the product roadmapping process to achieve core business objectives vis a vis revenue attainment, patient engagement and customer retention, with a constant and relentless ability to prioritize and execute to deliver business impact
- Drive cross-functional alignment on Evens product priorities among Evens stakeholders (GM, engineering, design, data, marketing, operations) and Thirty Madison stakeholders, including platform and brand product
- Gather, synthesize, and prioritize user needs (alongside consideration of business needs) and transform those needs into detailed product requirements; build and own a product roadmap that is aligned with Evens’s long-term goals and short-term needs
- Bring rigor to product and design processes, including roadmap planning, sprint planning, product discovery, user research, design review process, and documentation
- Build a strong culture of product experimentation, in partnership with engineering, data, and design; ensure experiments are well-structured, informed by data, and optimized and iterated
- Assess and identify opportunities and challenges and shepherd new product capabilities in partnership with design and engineering
- Build a product team that is informed by the voice of the customer, including partnering closely with CX
You should have:
- 8+ years of relevant and progressive product management experience, including 4+ years in a product leadership role
- Experience building experiences that acquire and retain customers in the direct-to-consumer space (ideally in a subscription business context)
- Experience managing product teams of multiple PMs
- Demonstrated success establishing processes and structure that facilitates long-term growth
- A strong bias towards data and track record of building a data-driven culture in your teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong cross-functional stakeholder management skills
- Strong SQL skills and proficiency in analytics tools
- Healthcare experience is a strong plus, passion for building better patient experiences is a must
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.