About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
About the role
We’re looking for a Care Coordinator focused in medical operations to join our Care Coordination Team, a part of our overall Customer Experience Team.
In this role you will work closely with our providers and patients through many stages of their Thirty Madison journey, from onboarding new doctors to helping patients receive medical records. You’ll have the opportunity to play a role in building a team that can efficiently support the Customer Experience Team, our providers, and customers across all of our brands. You must be comfortable speaking with others across various channels (primarily email/message) compassionately and professionally.
This position will report to the Service Operations Manager and work cross-functionally within the Customer Experience org to solve problems and unlock potential on our team.
What You’ll Do
- Administrative and patient-facing support for insurance-related programs, including but not limited to medical billing and prior authorization workflows
- Assisting with the onboarding of new providers to our platform and the tracking and maintenance of current provider licenses
- Determine needs and coordinate provider-care coverage
- Helping to manage the queues related to patient/provider messaging and order fulfillment
- Creating and sending medical records and doctor notes to patients that request them
- Other ad-hoc, medical-operations related tasks
Who you are
- At least 1 year of experience in a customer-facing or administration role
- Experience in healthcare, insurance/medical billing is a major plus!
- Aptitude and enthusiasm to learn the ins and outs of a fast-moving startup in the healthcare world
- Great written and verbal communication
- Superb judgment, the ability to think quickly on your feet, and with deep empathy
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.