About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
Thirty Madison’s vision is to be the best place to receive chronic healthcare - and the best place to build a chronic healthcare business. As part of that vision, we’re looking for a creative, data-driven marketer to help us scale our growth channels in support of expansion into new conditions. This individual will be tasked with launching and scaling customer acquisition campaigns across all major digital and offline channels.
They must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams and vendors / agencies, and context-switch with ease. You will be responsible for executing the strategy for Paid Social, Paid Search, and test channels, with a focus on rigorous measurement of performance, testing, and optimization. You will have the opportunity to work with offline and online media, collaborate with our internal brand and design teams to ensure that our unique brand voice is carried through each channel, and partner with our product and analytics teams to understand the user journey for each campaign and adjust the channel strategy accordingly as we enter new markets.
This person will succeed if they are customer-centric, analytical, detail-oriented, have an understanding of user acquisition and data-driven marketing. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and proactive and who will challenge us at every turn — asking the tough questions and ensuring that the quality and personalization of our message is never, ever sacrificed.
This position will report to the VP of Launch within the Expansion and Enablement team that evaluates new conditions and supports new business units through market launch. This role, while flexible in the short-term, is based in New York.
What you will do:
- Own the end-to-end execution and management of a set of new growth channels as we explore new conditions for launch, report on performance and CAC potential.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners on conversion strategy, attribution, data analysis, new channel testing and other initiatives.
- Proactively experiment with emerging growth channels to find creative and innovative ways to achieve performance goals.
- Identify new opportunities and move fast to secure potential partnerships before other competitors in the space.
- Translate customer data, transaction history and customer behavior insights into tactical and strategic recommendations to take performance to the next level
- Continually test and learn. Work with the team to create hypotheses, structure smart tests, and advance initiatives that work.
- Lead technical implementation (e.g. Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and Looker) to ensure data from paid channel platforms and internal data tools have the most reliable information for analysis.
You are the right person if you are:
- Eager to own the strategy and execution of new growth channels as we explore new conditions for launch.
- Able to handle a large number of relationships and build rapport with agency vendors and direct shows/hosts.
- Heavily focused on achieving CAC and ROI goals while being mindful of our brand promise and user experience
- Never complacent with the status quo.
- Ruthlessly analytical. You are detail oriented and love to dig into performance data to uncover insights and are thoughtful about each lever you can pull to optimize campaigns and drive conversions at scale.
- A fast learner who can pivot quickly. You will analyze early performance indicators and integrate findings into each subsequent campaign.
- A self-starter with a strong work ethic, willing to do what it takes to drive meaningful results
- A teammate with no ego who is eager to learn and become the best performance marketer you can be
You should have:
- 3+ years of high-performance experience working on creative marketing teams and growth initiatives, ideally in DTC/e-Commerce
- Experience in some combination of paid social, paid search, audio (radio, podcast), influencers (YouTube, social), direct mail, television, or display
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and the desire to bring structure to undefined procedures
- Comfort in building relationships and negotiating rates when needed
- Attention to detail
- Passion for the Thirty Madison mission of expanding access to healthcare
- Eagerness to join a fast-growing startup
Nice to have / Bonus Points:
- Have worked previously in an e-commerce or D2C company.
- Have experience working on new brand launches
- Have experience working with a small team and stretching beyond your job description
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.