About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
The role / What’s the opportunity?
Thirty Madison’s vision is to be the best place to receive chronic healthcare - and the best place to build a chronic healthcare business. As part of that vision, we are looking for a curious, hands-on, and proactive cross-functional leader looking to develop operational skills vital to building innovative, world-class businesses within the healthcare space.
The ideal candidate is strategic, able to quickly identify growth opportunities and to engage with potential strategic partners to accelerate time-to-market and uniquely position Thirty Madison, but also an expert tactical executor who can deliver results leading complex, cross-functional initiatives. They should be analytical, resourceful, organized, and results-oriented.
Additionally, they will bring a track record of success in launching new products with a focus in commercialization and partnership development. This position will report to the VP of Launch within the Expansion and Enablement team that evaluates new conditions and supports new business units through market launch. In addition, this individual will work closely with Platform, Clinical Leadership and Business Units leadership to quickly identify opportunity white space and iteratively validate our solutions. This role, while flexible in the short-term, is based in New York.
- Operationally-minded but strategic — You can get in the details but also see the big picture.
- Able to point to numerous examples in your career where you scoped and executed on complex cross-functional projects - from studying the core issues, to surveying the landscape, analyzing data and accounting for key inputs, proposing creative solutions, creating buy-in, and ultimately executing on the path forward.
- Ruthlessly analytical, with strong quantitative skills, an ability to wrangle, digest, and glean impactful insights from data, yet able to recognize the limits of data and unafraid to use your judgement and trust your instincts.
- Driven by ownership - You thrive when you can own your work end-to-end and are eager to take on new challenges.
- Naturally organized - You are able to effectively manage multiple work streams that span functions and stakeholders. You prioritize and re-prioritize regularly, based on a clear set of criteria.
- A force to be reckoned with, using resourcefulness and determination to complete projects and implement processes from start to finish.
- A master communicator, able to motivate people, align interests, and wield influence with colleagues at all levels of the company.
- A highly collaborative teammate with a hands-on mentality and a ‘no task is too small’ attitude
- Intellectually and impossibly curious — You may not be a specialist at everything you’re asked to do, but you have an unending desire to learn and become a wealth of knowledge.
- Passionate about healthcare and the delivery of a best-in-class patient experience.
Some things you will work on:
- Lead cross-functional strategic initiatives that require multi-stakeholder project management, driving the work plan, milestones and execution of such projects.
- Own the Launch team's new condition pipeline and solution portfolio. As such, you will drive the development of new offerings, coordinate their production, and work cross-functionally to plan and execute their launch throughout the product development lifecycle.
- Own internal Launch team processes, including OKR and quarterly planning processes and Board of Directors materials preparation; identify and execute solutions to fix current process gaps and inefficiencies.
- Conduct regular research on the competitive and partner landscape, enabling the team to be fully up-to-date regarding the latest developments in our target therapeutic areas/conditions (therapies, research, care delivery, diagnostics). Build, maintain, and nurture a strategic partner pipeline to quickly and successfully launch new businesses.
- Continuously identify new opportunities to grow and expand Thirty Madison’s reach, improve the Launch team operations and ways of collaborating. Articulate these opportunities and create buy-in to execute against them.
Qualifications / What skills do I need? / You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 5+ years of high-performance experience in ops management, consulting, or similar roles. Bonus for experience at a fast growing healthcare and/or DTC company.
- Demonstrated success as a result of finding, developing and sustaining strong partner relationships.
- Strong analytical skills with the demonstrated ability to use data analysis to build impactful insights.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and the desire to bring structure to undefined procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to know how to tailor written and verbal communication to a specific audience.
- An ability to quickly get up to speed on new areas and a desire to operate outside of your comfort zone.
- A passion for improving healthcare and for creating superior patient experiences.
- MBA is a plus, but not required.
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.