About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
You’re the right person for the role if you are:
- An expert at collaborating with external manufacturing and distribution partners and internal cross-functional stakeholders across Pharmacy, Platform, Quality, Regulatory, Finance, and Business Units to develop and actualize optimal and seamless supply and demand scenarios.
- Demonstrated experience negotiating with vendors across the supply chain, including developing retail based partnerships
- Demonstrate the ability to establish, monitor, and analyze e2e key supply chain drivers and performance indicators to stem continuous improvement and competitive service levels and margins.
- Have experience with DTC, CPG and Pharmacy Products within the supply chain including working closely with generic manufacturers in a highly regulated space.
- Comfortable using data to develop a point-of-view — and open to whatever change that data reveals
- Intellectually and impossibly curious — you may not be a specialist at everything you’re asked to do, but you have an unending desire to learn and become a wealth of knowledge
- A strategic problem solver with proven problem-solving skills
- A good listener who is interested in gathering information before making decisions
- Able to adapt quickly while prioritizing opposing priorities and delivering a high-quality output!
- Comfortable operating in an ambiguous environment while maintaining a strong bias for action — you love to build and streamline process where none exists
- Seeking to be a part of a dynamic team, and get results; willing and able to step out of your “core” role and flex in new areas as business need demands
Some things you will work on:
- Strategic Management: Provides leadership and management of supply chain team including planning and coordination of core activities, leading business planning for the function, and driving implementation of key initiatives.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Working closely with Finance on budgeting and forecasting, Procurement on supplier selection and management, IT on data and reporting needs as well as Business Unit leads for demand modeling.
- Market Awareness: Partners with key leaders across the enterprise to develop a thorough understanding of customer and market dynamics, trends, competition, pricing, as well as marketing strategies and tactics designed to achieve business objectives.
- Demand Forecasting and Planning: Drives demand modeling in the ERP/planning tools (e.g., SAP, AnaPlan) through analysis of key combined datasets, by leading integrated cross-functional supply planning initiatives.
- Inventory Management & Control: Works with external partners and internal stakeholders to ensure stock coverage of assigned portfolio aligned with agreed targets and manages deviations, overseeing dashboards for inventory control.
- Proactive Risk Mitigation: Drives operational feasibility assessments, scenario analyses, and risk mitigation planning of supply chain. Identifies and mitigates risks related to supply chain disruption and delays, supplier product and / or manufacturing changes and supplier inability to support current or future demands. Collaborate with key stakeholders to help solve supplier and material related issues (backorders, product quality concerns, new product launches, etc).
- S&OP Process Ownership: Implements an effective S&OP process that integrates demand, supply, and financial planning with cross-functional participation to facilitate discussion and decision-making focused on achieving business objectives. This includes highlighting business critical issues to management, developing dashboard capabilities, and formulating and establishing standards and systems where necessary.
You should have:
- 10+ years experience in Supply Chain/Manufacturing Operations-related disciplines.
- 10+ years of CPG/DTC, or Pharmaceutical company related work experience.
- 5+ years at a senior level of responsibility.
- Experience with quality management systems (change controls, deviations, etc.).
- Knowledge of ERP (enterprise resource planning) setups with skills and proficiency and ability to download and analyze data.
- Ability to contribute to complex contract negotiations.
- Strong knowledge in overall drug development and commercialization efforts including packaging and shipping
- Maintain strong cross functional relationships to bolster communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- High level understanding of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) processes and regulatory requirements of procuring, shipping and dispensing medications
- Demonstrated ability to lead and grow a team of direct reports
- A true growth demeanor (it’s your superpower!) and the ability and desire to operate consistently outside of your comfort zone
- Strong, low-ego leadership, and experience managing and working with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated project management experience with a track record of successful execution
- The ability to zoom in and out (oscillating between tactical and strategic) and context-switch with ease
- A passion for healthcare and the desire to help drive positive outcomes for our customers
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.