About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
About the Role / What’s the opportunity?
Thirty Madison’s vision is to be the best place to receive chronic healthcare - and the best place to build a chronic healthcare business. As part of that vision, we are looking for a hands-on, cross-functional leader to lead research, evaluation, and launch of expansion opportunities for new and existing business units.
The optimal candidate will have experience applying data to inform and validate growth opportunities to uniquely capitalize on the identified white space - appropriately sizing and developing a clear go-to-market strategy for launch. They will be an SME for testing and validating key hypotheses and indicators to support problem-solution, product-market fit and developed financial models. Additionally, they will bring a track record of success in launching new products (ideally in the healthcare/clinical space). This position will report to the VP of Launch within the Expansion and Enablement team that evaluates new conditions and supports new business units through market launch. In addition, this individual will work closely with Platform, Clinical Leadership and Business Units leadership to quickly identify opportunity white space and iteratively test solutions. This role, while flexible in the short-term, is based in New York.
Responsibilities / What will I be doing? / You will…
- Apply gathered research from primary (through KOL and advisor network) and secondary clinical research to inform and validate decisions and direction for expansion opportunities
- Determine market opportunity and sizing and establish a clear and comprehensive go-to-market strategy for new condition portfolio
- Perform competitive and comparative analysis and monitor industry and emerging technology trends
- Drive product vision, strategy and a roadmap in the context of broader business objectives
- Incorporate data, research, financials, and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmaps for new conditions
- Identify and participate in potential partnership conversations required to accelerate launch activities
- Coordinate a team of researchers, designers, engineers, marketers and cross-functional partners to develop launch products for new conditions
- Oversee all launch operational activities, including but not limited to identifying and developing profiles for the business unit GM and their team
Qualifications / What skills do I need? / You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 8+ years of experience as a Product Manager, Strategist or related senior level position, ideally within the healthcare space
- Ability to work collaboratively to define solutions for complex, ambiguous problems with complete patient-centered focus
- Proven track record in successfully bringing new products to market that deliver the desired delight and impact for all stakeholders
- Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple, simultaneous in hypothesis-driven new product innovation projects and drive cross-functional alignment
- Healthcare experience is a strong plus, passion for building better patient experiences for chronic conditions is a must!
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.