About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to become Great Place to Work certified and be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City, and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
You’re the right person for this role if:
- You’re a creative, strategic builder who knows how to grow a business by employing marketing strategies that convert leads and improve customer loyalty and engagement.
- You’re genuinely passionate about the opportunity to own the customer journey strategy across our brands at Thirty Madison, constantly raising the bar on what the care experience could be for people with chronic conditions.
- You are an analytical, thoughtful, high-energy self-starter who has a demonstrated ability to use data, creative thinking and innovation to solve sophisticated problems that help real people.
- You’re an excellent and organized communicator who enjoys leading multiple projects across several teams and prides themselves on never (or rarely) dropping the ball.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, always-changing environment, and have a track record of developing acquisition and retention strategies that work.
- Creating and executing acquisition and retention strategies for newly launched Thirty Madison brands, which can include email marketing flows, landing pages, customer research, sales campaigns, reviews, referrals and more.
- Leading advancement and evolution of our CRM tool stack to enhance personalization strategies and ensure we're delivering the right message to the right person at through the right channel. This includes maintaining CRM vendors with continual focus on relationship management and platform capabilities assessment.
- Partnering with marketing and product teams to drive a highly-productive and tightly aligned customer marketing programs with conversion, retention, and expansion goals.
- Partnering with the data team to develop reports and dashboards that clearly track our chosen CRM metrics, ensuring the ability to report on performance of campaigns and tactics at the aggregate, account, segment and business-line levels.
- Exploring, testing, and launching strategies to optimize email, SMS, and retargeting messaging channels within new brands, with the goal of growing and scaling our CRM programs to deliver higher lifetime subscription value.
- Supporting development of forward looking research (through customer surveys, NPS, reviews, etc.) to provide recommendations and strategic insights to inform optimizations for lifecycle communications strategy.
- Helping to build lifecycle marketing culture within Thirty Madison by working alongside counterparts in other brands to share takeaways and discuss optimization opportunities.
You should have:
- 8-10+ years in a lifecycle marketing role, preferably in a fast-growing e-commerce start-up environment that believed in the balance of data and creativity.
- Previous experience in site analytics, customer pathing, email & SMS marketing, as well as familiarity with database marketing, customer segmentation and customer lifecycle management.
- The desire to develop a strategy and then work with a small team to get in the weeds and execute against it, making sure that every part of it is optimized for success
- The passion to build a brand from the ground up (bonus points for having done so in the past)
- Positive experience working cross-functionally with data, product, design, and copy teams to work quickly and pull off the seemingly impossible
- Familiarity with ESP/CRM tools, such as Iterable, to be able to build and execute on multichannel CRM automations, marketing campaigns, A/B tests, segment creation, and reporting.
- Familiarity with customer engagement tools for lead capture, reviews and referral program (similar to Yotpo, Friendbuy, etc).
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.