About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
The role / What’s the opportunity?
- The CRM Manager role is an opportunity for a hungry, data-driven digital marketer to personally build out patient-first email and SMS journeys designed to help people with chronic conditions get the care they deserve. As part of Thirty Madison’s newly-established Marketing Enablement team, the CRM Manager will play a key role in establishing and defining CRM best practices for new and emerging brands.
This role reports to our Senior Marketing Manager
Responsibilities / What will I be doing? / You will…
- Develop and execute on CRM strategies with a focus on email and SMS
- Manage and execute on A/B testing strategy, with the ability to suggest actionable, data-driven next steps to stakeholders
- Assist in CRM data collection, analysis, and reporting, with the ability to isolate and clearly communicate valuable learnings
- Be passionate about upholding database best practices, including maintaining list hygiene
- Support the creation of high-quality, patient-first communications that meet brand guidelines
- Have an eye toward driving campaign optimization, and documenting key learnings along the way
Qualifications / What skills do I need? / You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 2+ years of deep, hands-on experience with at least one ESP--from editing templates, to segmenting audiences, to managing campaigns and workflows
- Can confidently edit and modify email templates using HTML and CSS
- Experience synthesizing data from disparate sources to gain insights about campaign performance (Google Analytics, Datorama, Looker, Tableau, or similar)
- Ability to collaborate and communicate across multiple teams
- Obsessively organized and detail-oriented, with a tireless drive to make good things better
Nice to have’s / Bonus Points
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry like healthcare or finance
- Direct experience working with Iterable and/or Looker
- Some experience driving strategy in addition to executing
- Experience pitching in on graphic design or copy for CRM
- Experience with the technical side of CRM (data structure and deliverability in particular)
- More robust email coding experience (can build templates from scratch using HTML/CSS, not a WYSIWYG editor)
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.