About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
At Keeps, our mission is to be the first and last place a guy has to go to keep his hair. Since our founding in 2018, we have quickly scaled revenue growth; have helped hundreds of thousands of guys take action to stop hair loss and; as of 2020, have become the biggest DTC brand in the men’s hair loss space.
We’re looking for a self-motivated and agile Lifecycle Marketing Manager to assist in the development and execution of our lifecycle marketing strategy for Keeps. This role is essential to driving acquisition of new Keeps customers, as well as deepening engagement and increasing retention. A passion for creating and fostering a quality customer experience — especially through Email and SMS marketing — is key. You will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment (like, really fast) and able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams, as well as constantly test and validate new ideas.
The ideal candidate lives and breathes the customer lifecycle journey; can’t sleep knowing there’s an opportunity to improve conversion, engagement & retention. This person will succeed in this role if they are customer-obsessed, analytical, detail-oriented and have a strong understanding of CRM marketing technology. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and proactive and who will challenge us at every turn — asking the tough questions and ensuring that the quality and personalization of our message is never, ever sacrificed.
This role reports to the Associate Director, Retention.
Some of what you will be working on will be:
- Support day-to-day operations of the Keeps CRM program, including email marketing and SMS marketing, by supporting campaign development, setup, QA and reporting across the Keeps customer lifecycle (including transactional, acquisition, post-purchase, reacquisition, and engagement campaigns)
- Own our marketing email and SMS message calendar, making updates and changes as needed and communicating them internally
- Write creative briefs for marketing emails and CRM campaigns. Own managing copy, creative, and HTML coding process.
- Drive improvement across email KPIs including deliverability, open rates, click rates, conversion rates, opt-out rates, and revenue.
- Track, measure, and report on CRM channel performance and present learnings and optimizations across the business.
- Work closely with creative teams to deliver best-in-class templates, content and communications that maximize user engagement.
You should have:
- 2+ years in a data-driven lifecycle marketing role, developing and execute on heavily personalized CRM strategies with a focus on email and SMS. Preferably in a fast-growing e-commerce start-up environment.
- Expertise with ESP/CRM tools such as Iterable is a huge bonus in order to be able to build and execute on multichannel CRM automations, marketing campaigns, segmentation and audience creation, and reporting directly from the platform.
- Manage and execute on A/B testing strategy, with the ability to suggest actionable, data-driven next steps to stakeholders
- Expertise with customer engagement tools for lead capture, reviews and referral programs and more (similar to yotpo, friendbuy, etc).
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry like healthcare or finance
- Direct experience working with Iterable and/or Looker
- Some experience driving strategy in addition to executing
- Experience pitching in on graphic design or copy for CRM
- Experience with the technical side of CRM (data structure and deliverability in particular)
- More robust email coding experience (can build templates from scratch using HTML/CSS, not a WYSIWYG editor)
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.