About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
As the first first short-form copywriter on Cove, you will be responsible for crafting the voice, story and value of the brand across multiple touch points, mainly digital media (ads, on-site, CRM, social). You will write compelling copy that is tailored according to business objectives and audience, and is optimized for performance marketing. The role requires a creative and versatile storyteller who can connect with current and prospective customers to drive growth, engagement and loyalty. This position reports to the Director of Brand, and will work cross-functionally with growth marketing, retention, product, and design in a fast-paced, yet fun and rewarding environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Turn customer insights, goals, and best practices into strategic, remarkable assets
- Generate new ideas and ways to communicate the value of Cove across platforms and audiences to optimize campaign effectiveness
- Work across the entire customer funnel including digital ads, social content, direct mail, search ads, landing pages, website copy, emails. and any other content as needed.
- Maintain a consistent brand voice while still writing copy that feels personalized and friendly, clear and knowledgeable, and provides customers with the urgency to act.
- Use data to inform content decisions, measure results, and identify opportunities for increased brand awareness, engagement and growth
- Help define A/B test hypotheses, building testing roadmaps, and produce structured insights to inform continuous testing and learning
You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- Capable of writing attention-grabbing copy that connects to the target audience(s), generates a reaction and compels the reader to take action.
- A storyteller, yet appreciate brevity and can simplify complex information into an easy to digest narrative
- Customer-obsessed who intuitively thinks through the lens of the target audience
- Able to mix the art and the science. You love using data to inform copy strategy and are constantly ideating on ways to optimize performance
- Passionate about your work, deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for our patients and the future of Cove
- Curious, possesses grit, can handle ambiguity, and has a preference for a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Right now thinking of 10 ways to improve this job description through copy changes!
You should have:
- 3+ years of experience in copywriting across a wide range of channels and objectives
- Digital copy experience. You know the direct response space well including CRM
- Solid understanding of user experiences on websites and apps and how to write for conversion optimization
- Experience developing and stewarding brand messaging and voice
- Experience of working with performance-driven marketing teams to drive outcomes
- An exceptional copywriting portfolio that displays an ability to create results-driven campaigns
- Bonus points if you’ve worked for a subscription service, in the healthcare space, or at a lifestyle startup.
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.