About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for acid reflux), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
We’re looking for a creative and versatile copywriter who loves the idea of creating content across a variety of media, including email, web, social media, print, and UX. This role is essential for building the Keeps brand, driving engagement, establishing thought leadership, increasing leads and improving retention. You should be comfortable in a fast-paced environment (like, really fast) and able to operate and work cross-functionally across brand, product, growth marketing, and retention teams. The ideal candidate is a dynamic copywriter that loves and excels in short- and long-form copy.
You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- Creative – you thrive when you’re challenged to take mundane and complex topics and make them interesting
- You are a skilled writer and content marketer who knows how to generate new concepts and tell stories that drive business results
- You have a growth mindset, and are interested in A/B testing and always looking for ways to use copy to drive results.
- Highly organized with the ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives and prioritize effectively
- A team player who’s always excited to take a “quick look” at new copy to ensure it’s on brand and grammatically correct.
Some things you will work on:
- Execute a steady stream of copy including, but not limited to:
- Short-form ad copy and organic content for social and digital platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and Google Search
- Product-focused copy
- Scripts for video or audio executions
- Language for e-commerce website and merchandise listings across platforms
- Long-form pieces and thought leadership content, like email newsletters, blog posts, white papers preferred
- Collaborate cross-functionally with growth, CRM, product, brand
- Writing SEO-optimized content on the blog
- Use data to inform content decisions, measure results, and identify opportunities for audience and traffic growth
You should have:
- You have 3+ years of experience in copywriting, ideally at a startup/growth-stage company or agency where you have had to wear a number of different hats
- A strong understanding of writing copy that both engages and drives action
- The ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously and to completion in coordination with appropriate stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to deliver engaging, creative content for multiple channels in a variety of formats
- Ability to set, manage and deliver on aggressive deadlines
- Experience developing and owning a “voice” for a brand or product
- A true interest in making healthcare more accessible and chronic condition care easier
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through July 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.