About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for acid reflux), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
We are looking for a creative, results-driven and collaborative individual for the position of Partnerships and Integrated Marketing Manager. This role will work with strategic external partners as well as internal teams throughout the Keeps business unit to develop and execute high-impact marketing programs that drive customer acquisition, retention and awareness of the Keeps product. This person will be responsible for seeking creative ways to advance growth and engagement strategies by leveraging both owned as well as partners’ unique and valuable marketing channels.
You’re the right person for this role if:
- Proven experience developing and executing consumer-first integrated marketing campaigns end-to-end
- Persuasive, confident networker and negotiator with a track record of success in creating and growing partnerships to amplify larger business opportunities and goals
- Critical thinker and problem solver with minimal direction
- Inherently understand motivations and objectives of partners to drive value toward the Keeps business but also the overall partnership
- Are at the forefront in understanding marketing, culture and media trends as well as practices and principles related to the implementation of corporate partnerships & sponsorships
- Self-motivated team player with a proven ability to work with individual and team goals
- Strong data and analytical skills
Some things you’ll work on:
- Manage cross-functional, integrated campaigns including organizing and determining content and campaign calendar
- Nurture new and existing relationships with partners to generate new business; manage ongoing delivery of assets and creative approvals
- Gather and synthesize key inputs necessary to develop campaign strategy; manage interdepartmental workflow to ensure that all elements are handled according to process
- Analyze performance insights to optimize partnerships and acquire customer insights to drive continued engagement and retention; create reporting cadence that clearly communicates status and performance
- Lead in the strategy identification and development of strategic marketing partnerships; developing and negotiating strategic third-party partnerships for the company that drive growth through marketing partnerships, sponsorships, and alliances
- Manage external partner strategy and relationships focused on meeting partnership timelines and business critical metrics. Includes ability to manage day-to-day partner relationships, critical issues, and executive-level presentations
- Prospect, conduct market research and participate in networking to foster new and long-term partnership opportunities that embody our brand, provide value to core target communities, and align with our larger goals
You should have:
- 5+ years of related integrated marketing and partnership experience
- Experience working and collaborating across multiple teams, building agreement and influencing stakeholders to coordinate efforts against broader organizational goals
- Outstanding collaboration skills — you are a great teammate who is passionate about delivering world-class work while enjoying partnership with those around you
- The ability to manage a portfolio and proven history of identifying, building and securing both strategic and marketing partnerships
- Highly organized with strong project management skills
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through July 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.