About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
We’re looking for an experienced Associate Recruiter to help grow the Thirty Madison team. The ideal candidate is a highly organized self starter that has demonstrated success scaling teams of fast growing organizations. Partnering with members of our People in partnership with our Care and Pharmacy teams, you will have a significant impact on the continued growth of a high profile technology organization that is changing how people manage chronic conditions.
What you’ll do:
- Manage diverse stakeholders and job reqs process across the Care and Pharmacy departments
- Build and maintain diverse candidate pipelines at all stages of the process
- Research, uncover, and engage top talent using creative methods and sources (more than LinkedIn); A/B test reach-out methodologies and build a diverse talent pipeline
- Help shape and execute the recruiting strategy to be aligned with Thirty Madison strategic objectives
- Actively and passively source, screen and manage candidates throughout the hiring process (from initial contact, offer acceptance, to onboarding)
- Lead the candidate experience by advising recruiting leads/hiring managers on identifying, screening, interviewing, selecting candidates and extending offers
- 2+ years of experience in recruiting non-technical roles, non-exempt hiring ideal.
- Strong attention to detail and a knack for communicating.
- Experience managing multiple high priority roles.
- An ability to learn quickly, adapt, and adjust on the fly.
- A comfortable sense of urgency and a need to make sure everyone is always informed.
- A passion for People and a desire to learn and grow within this field.
- Experience using Greenhouse or Lever ATS.
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.