About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for acid reflux), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
Increasing access to healthcare for all requires building a diverse and inclusive team. It’s only when you get different voices and experiences in the room that you’re truly able to remove the barriers that prevent underserved communities from getting the care they need. While we know we have work to do, we’re committed to making meaningful progress, being transparent as we do, and hiring teammates who feel as passionately about this as we build Thirty Madison. This role is key to those efforts.
We’re looking for a passionate and experienced Diversity & Inclusion Program Manager to help lead our diversity, equity, inclusion activities (DEI) at Thirty Madison. The ideal candidate is a highly organized self-starter with demonstrated success in creating, supporting, and scaling key DEI initiatives and programs. We are looking for someone with the requisite and relevant expertise to offer critical support to our current DEI initiatives while also bringing a creative approach to generate new ideas to collectively make a stronger impact.
The ideal candidate is thoughtful, analytical, resourceful, organized, and results-oriented. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and proactive and will challenge us at every turn. We have multiple businesses that are scaling and this is an incredible opportunity for someone who wants to work at the forefront of DEI innovation in healthcare and is looking for challenges that span our entire company.
This role reports to our Head of People
How you will make an impact:
- Define and implement DEI practices and frameworks that shape a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace culture
- Manage all key DEI work streams while leveraging cross-functional partners to drive the greatest impact
- Serve as a knowledgeable consultant, thoughtful advisor, and advocate to employees and leadership
- Work closely with key stakeholders (including our DEI Committee, Employee Resource Groups, the People team, and leadership) as a driver and thought partner in crafting and executing impact and data-driven activities over a multi-year roadmap
- Partner with recruiting and hiring managers to identify and reach talent from diverse and underrepresented communities
- Create and manage communication strategy for individual initiatives aligning to broader People and DEI roadmap, including processes for information and progress sharing with stakeholders
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative data to track, evaluate, and report on progress and the effectiveness of DEI activities to overall company strategy
- Conduct on-going market research on demographic trends, best practices, identifying and recommending strategies for enhancing DEI efforts
- 5+ years of work experience in DEI related work, HR/People or equivalent experience with emphasis on DEI program management in a high-growth environment
- Excel at building authentic relationships and managing / influencing people
- Well-proven analytical skills with the ability to produce a compelling narrative and experience using data to identify insights that drive action
- Highly collaborative within a diverse team setting; a true team player; willing to step in and lead as needed
- Able to easily transition between big picture thinking and tactical execution
- Expertise effectively managing multiple work streams using resourcefulness and talent to complete projects and implement processes from start to finish
- A gifted communicator, able to motivate people, align interests, and influence colleagues at all levels of the company
- Comfort in driving full cycle of engagement covering scoping, planning, execution, iteration and delivery cross-functionally
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through July 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.