About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we've built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men's hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for acid reflux), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We're growing rapidly, recently raised a $47m Series B, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, First Round, and Greycroft, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
Cove is a telemedicine platform that is entirely dedicated to migraine treatment and management. With Cove, patients can connect with a doctor via a secure messaging platform and receive the migraine treatment plan that’s right for them and get their medication delivered directly to their door. Cove offers 20+ migraine treatments, including prescription medications, over-the-counter treatments, and dietary supplements.
There’s not a better time to join Cove. The platform launched in 2018 and is growing rapidly. It’s the second brand from Thirty Madison (thirtymadison.com), the human-first health company bringing specialized care and treatment to everyone. By connecting customers to medical expertise, personalized treatments, and right-sized plans that fit their needs, Thirty Madison is helping consumers access higher-quality, more affordable care and achieve better health outcomes.
Cove fills an important gap in migraine care and offers the convenience so many migraine sufferers have lacked. We have enthusiastic customers who love our brand, are constantly expanding our product portfolio and working on exciting partnerships.
In this role, you will partner with cross-functional stakeholders across Cove and Thirty Madison, from marketing to medical operations to product to pharmacy, to help build out Cove’s enterprise business. You will work closely with our existing pharmaceutical and employer partners on a daily basis to manage our ongoing operations, provide analysis and insights, and collaborate on strategic initiatives in the healthcare space. You will also lead the implementation of future partnerships, and provide support on business development activities. Additionally, you will partner with finance and operations to conduct planning and forecasting for the enterprise business.
The ideal candidate is highly strategic, able to quickly identify the core drivers of our enterprise business and to suggest opportunities to optimize the business model, but also an expert tactical executor who can deliver results leading complex, cross-functional initiatives. You should be analytical, resourceful, organized, and results-oriented. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and proactive and will challenge us at every turn. This role will provide a unique opportunity for someone to lead the development and execution of partnerships with some of the leading organizations in the healthcare space.
This role reports directly to Cove’s Director of Enterprise.
Some things you will work on:
- Conduct regular analysis of our existing partnerships with pharmaceutical companies and employers to identify opportunities for improvement and optimization
- Coordinate with cross-functional stakeholders to design, develop and execute on key enterprise improvement initiatives
- Work closely with Cove leadership to support business development activities with the largest potential partners, including development of presentation materials and analysis of key insights
- Lead the implementation of future partnerships with pharmaceutical companies and employers, coordinating between multiple cross-functional stakeholders
- Partner with finance and operations to conduct annual and quarterly planning for the enterprise business, including alignment on future priorities and financial forecasting
- Work closely with Cove leadership to help develop and refine the future direction and strategy of the enterprise business
You should have:
- 2+ years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, or similar roles
- In-depth understanding of the healthcare ecosystem, including the commercial models and pain points / incentives of major stakeholders such as pharmaceutical companies, health insurers, etc.
- Strong analytical skills with the demonstrated ability to use data analysis to build impactful insights. Expertise in Excel is required.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and the desire to bring structure to undefined procedures.
- Strong client management skills, with the ability to effectively manage ongoing relationships with our pharmaceutical and employer partners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to tailor written and verbal communication to a specific audience. Mastery of powerpoint/google slides is required.
- An ability to quickly get up to speed on Cove’s complex care model, and a desire to operate outside of your comfort zone.
- A passion for improving healthcare and for expanding access to specialist-level care.
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through July 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.