About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we've built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men's hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for acid reflux), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We're growing rapidly, recently raised a $47m Series B, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, First Round, and Greycroft, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
About the Role
The pharmacy division is a core component of our Platform, which powers Thirty Madison’s outstanding care model. Pharmacy operations sits within the platform operations group, which also includes Supply Chain, Medical Operations, and Customer Care. Over the next few years, pharmacy ops will continue to grow to serve both internal and external customers and partners as well as enable our business to scale quickly while providing an outstanding patient experience. Our goal is to improve health outcomes through an integrated pharmacy care experience.
We’re looking for a Site Lead to help oversee Administrative and HR functions at our new facility in Missouri City, TX. Reporting directly to our Pharmacist in Charge, and working closely with the pharmacy team, and our functional area leads, this role will be a crucial part of our facility operations. You will be ensuring Policy and Procedure Implementation and enforcement, as well as implementing best business practices. You will have overall responsibility for Site up keep and maintenance including Vendor and Personnel Management.
This role is based out of our Texas facility, located in the Greater Houston area.
Responsibilities / What will I be doing? / You will…
- Partner with the People team on certain facility and people related matters for AFA Pharmacy facility and supporting our pharmacy team
- Manage all aspects of Scheduling facility staff, ensuring that all functional departments are adequately staffed during the work week.
- Manage all aspects of the employee time clock, including requests for time-off and sourcing coverage for understaffed shifts.
- Schedule and Screen candidates for future roles at the facility
- Responsible for Site maintenance, Manage vendor relationships including access and support.
- Act as site coordinator regarding all activities in the site, including Vendor meetings, Facility access, Facility expense. Coordinating inter & intra company meetings.
Qualifications / What skills do I need? / You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 2+ years of experience working as site/facility coordinator/manager. Past experience managing a midsize-large facility preferred.
- Past experience in a healthcare environment (Hospital/Pharmacy) preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Past experience with Scheduling and Time Clock Softwares.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Word Processing, Spreadsheet softwares and Email Client softwares.
- Effective communication skills.
Nice to have’s / Bonus Points:
- Registered Pharmacy Technician with Texas State Board of Pharmacy or willing to get one.
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through July 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.