About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we've built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men's hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for acid reflux), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We're growing rapidly, recently raised a $47m Series B, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, First Round, and Greycroft, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
Cove is a telemedicine platform that is entirely dedicated to migraine treatment and management. With Cove, patients can connect with a doctor via a secure messaging platform and receive the migraine treatment plan that’s right for them and get their medication delivered directly to their door. Cove offers 20+ migraine treatments, including prescription medications, over-the-counter treatments, and dietary supplements.
There’s not a better time to join Cove. The platform launched in 2018 and is growing rapidly. It’s the second brand from Thirty Madison (thirtymadison.com), the human-first health company bringing specialized care and treatment to everyone. By connecting customers to medical expertise, personalized treatments, and right-sized plans that fit their needs, Thirty Madison is helping consumers access higher-quality, more affordable care and achieve better health outcomes.
Cove fills an important gap in migraine care and offers the convenience so many migraine sufferers have lacked. We have enthusiastic customers who love our brand, are constantly expanding our product portfolio and working on exciting partnerships.
In this role, you will be our first sales hire supporting the entire employer sales lifecycle, from prospect identification through signed contract. First, you will work closely with Marketing to conduct outreach to high priority prospects and schedule initial conversations. Next, you will lead these initial meetings, where you will effectively demonstrate the value of Cove’s end-to-end migraine program. You will own the relationship with these prospects, and work closely with them to secure verbal commitments, including the development of business cases and conducting additional meetings as necessary. After this, you will coordinate the overall contracting process. Finally, you will help facilitate the implementation kick-off process between the Sales & Implementation teams.
The ideal candidate is intellectually curious, with the ability to quickly gain a deep understanding of the nuances of our complex care model, and the benefits of this model for our employer customers. The ideal candidate is also an entrepreneurial self-starter, who will take the initiative to identify and close employer sales, both meeting and exceeding our aggressive sales targets. We are looking for candidates with experience selling to large employers, and who can effectively own the employer relationship from end-to-end. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and proactive and will challenge us at every turn. This role will provide a unique opportunity to help dramatically scale Cove’s employer business.
Some things you will work on:
- Work directly with employers of all sizes in your assigned pipeline to generate new enterprise business
- Build and nurture your pipeline through prospecting, identification and outreach
- Convert leads and early stage opportunities into scheduled meetings
- Lead initial meetings and pitch the benefits of Cove’s migraine program
- Support employers from initial meeting to signed contract
- Coordinate the contracting process, including the preparation of SOWs and MSAs
- Help facilitate the implementation kick-off process
- Create, implement, and document new sales processes as we continue to scale our employer channel
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking and analyzing your sales funnel from prospect to signed contract, and deliver regular insights to the business
- Translate different sets of data into a compelling story to help drive additional employer business, including the creation of collateral (i.e., pitch decks) and detailed business cases
- Contribute to the overall enterprise sales strategy in collaboration with the Director of Enterprise and the General Manager of Cove
You should have:
- Experience selling to employers, including driving meetings for both cold and inbound prospects as well as supporting the entire sales lifecycle.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, with the ability to create and analyze campaign reports and dashboards to provide meaningful insights and recommendations. Proficient in Excel.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and the desire to bring structure to undefined procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present Cove in a way that is timely, relevant, and differentiates us from the competition. Mastery of powerpoint/google slides is required.
- Highly creative, with the ability to think outside the box to create new outreach strategies and tactics.
- An ability to quickly get up to speed on Cove’s complex care model, and a desire to operate outside of your comfort zone
- A passion for improving healthcare and for expanding access to specialist-level care
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through July 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.