About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we've built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men's hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for acid reflux), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We're growing rapidly, recently raised a $47m Series B, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, First Round, and Greycroft, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
About the role
Thirty Madison’s vision is to be the best place to receive chronic healthcare - and the best place to build a chronic healthcare business. As part of that vision, we are looking for a strategic leader to lead our launch capabilities, shared learnings and execution. This person will oversee the team that evaluates new conditions and supports new business units through launch.
The optimal candidate will have experience leading cross-functional teams, ideally within the healthcare space. They will be able to manage up and down, identify and recruit talent, and prioritize across competing needs. They will bring a track record of success with launching new functions and businesses, whether as an intra- or entrepreneur. This position will report to the Head of Expansion and Enablement while working closely with Platform and Business Unit leadership to solve problems and uncover new business opportunities. This role, while flexible in the short-term, is based in New York.
What You'll Do
- Build out the Thirty Madison launch function strategically and operationally, allowing us to go from ideation to execution on multiple new businesses every year
- Hire and lead a Launch team that can support several new businesses at various stages
- Work with market research to utilize data that allows us to launch and execute in deeply understood areas of focus
- Partner with the Data team to build a scalable testing and data analysis system that makes it easier to identify the right metrics
- Collaborate with external and internal creative resources to ensure we’re building a patient-first brand that’s ready to launch on schedule
- Build a General Manager launch pad program to successfully recruit and onboard 4+ new General Managers each year
- Lead testing at all stages of new business development to ensure we’re able to quickly understand opportunities and trade-offs
- Participate in discussions with leading healthcare organizations around launch partnerships and potential collaborations
- Manage the budget across launches to ensure we are using resources in an efficient fashion
Who you are
- Healthcare leader (preferred) with 10+ years of cross-functional leadership experience in building and leading teams, ideally in digital health or within a large healthcare system, payor or pharma company
- Demonstrated experience with 0-1 year launching
- Empathetic, people-oriented manager who has a track record of finding and nurturing talent
- Experienced in and comfortable in ambiguous environments
- Able to move quickly and change direction as strategy shifts
- Organized, responsive and good at delegation and execution
- Analytical and data-driven, with the ability to use insights to drive decision-making
- Passionate about the opportunity to simplify healthcare and improve access and affordability
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through July 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.