About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we've built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men's hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for acid reflux), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We're growing rapidly, recently raised a $47m Series B, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, First Round, and Greycroft, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
There isn’t a better time to join Cove. Cove launched in 2018 and is growing rapidly. As an end-to-end DTC migraine management platform, Cove fills an important gap in migraine care and offers the quality care and convenience so many have lacked. We have enthusiastic customers who love our brand, and we’re constantly expanding our product portfolio and working on exciting partnerships. We aspire to be a lot more to customers than a destination for medication, and creating a real community for migraine sufferers is core to the way we envision building Cove. Reinforcing our physician practices and ensuring that we provide the highest quality of care to Cove patients everywhere is vital to Cove’s continued success.
Our medical group, KMG, is recruiting a Nurse Practitioner to focus on Cove. We’re looking for a patient-obsessed and quality-focused Nurse Practitioner to join as part of our staff at KMG to see patients on our telemedicine platform, streamline best practices, and focus on delivering quality medical expertise through virtual care. You will be working with our Cove medical team to assist patients with their migraine concerns via telemedicine, reviewing patient questions, making recommendations/prescribing determinations at your discretion, and providing ongoing care through proactive patient follow-up at key milestones during their treatment with Cove.
We have an enthusiastic customer base that loves our brand, and we’re constantly expanding our product portfolio and improving the experience for our customers. Promoting best practices and ensuring that we provide the highest quality of care to Cove patients everywhere is vital to supporting that customer experience. In this role, you’ll practice in a fun, enriching environment focused on delivering quality care in a system dedicated to evidence-based medicine, advanced decision-support tools, and professional clinical support. Sound like your dream job? If you’re nodding your head “yes,” this position may be right for you. The ideal Nurse Practitioner is highly motivated by the opportunity Cove presents to change the traditional approach towards treating migraines and dramatically redefine how care is delivered to millions of patients.
This position is remote and reports to the KMG Medical Group Practice Director.
You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- Obsessed with delivering high-quality care with a high level of empathy to patients
- Passionate about asking intuitive questions and educating patients about their migraines; while staying informed about the latest developments in medicine and migraine management
- Enthusiastic about collaborating with digital product and medical operations teams to continuously improve our physician portal and elevate the quality of care that we offer our patients
- Excited by the potential for telemedicine to transform healthcare for the better
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
Some things you will work on:
- Consult and treat patients experiencing migraine symptoms on the Cove telemedicine platform
- Proactively check in with patients on their migraine care, as appropriate
- Answer patient messages and adapt their treatment plans, as appropriate
- Work with customer service when patient requests require operational support
- Support the Cove team on evolving our clinical model
You should have:
- Nurse Practitioner Degree with a specialization: AG-ACNP, AG-PCNP, ANP, FNP, or ENP
- At least two (1) year of telehealth experience
- Comfort and experience with treating migraines, creating treatment plans, and prescribing migraine medications
- Multiple state licenses preferred; must have at least one of the following licenses listed: TX, CA, FL, NY, PA, IL
- Competitive salary
- Great healthcare benefits
- Yearly stipend toward CME expenses
- License renewal reimbursement
- Work from home/remote
- Budget for the technology tools you need
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through July 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.