About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we've built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men's hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for acid reflux), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We're growing rapidly, recently raised a $47m Series B, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, First Round, and Greycroft, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
We’re seeking a Care Operations Lead for our Customer Care Team.
In this role, you will manage our team of Care Operations Assistants and Care Coordinators, create new and improve existing administrative processes, and maintain and optimize the tools and systems our Care Team uses to deliver best-in-class customer care. You’ll have the opportunity to play a role in building a team that can efficiently support the Care Team, our external partners, and customers across all of our brands.
This role reports to Jil McKinney, the Care Strategy & Operations Manager. This is a remote position, so you can be located anywhere in the United States.
Some things you will work on:
- Assisting and managing Care Operations Assistants and Care Coordinators with daily tasks, including administrative duties around fulfillment, Medical Operations, disputes, and more
- Creating, improving, and documenting all customer-related administrative and operations processes
- Assist in the upkeep of our Zendesk system for all brands, and help implement broad changes
- Act as the main Care Team point of contact for our fulfillment partners - coordinate with them to streamline shared workflows and continuously audit Thirty Madison-specific processes to identify areas for improvement or automation
- Coordinate with the leads of each branded Care Team to ensure consistency and efficiency in Care Team operations powering all brands
- Work with team members to establish individual goals and responsibilities within the Care Operations organization
You should have:
- 5+ years of experience in a B2C or B2B support role, with at least 2 years of experience managing a team
- Experience with Zendesk
- Passion for process improvement - you’re constantly wanting to improve processes and find efficiencies
- Excellent organizational skills - you can wrangle chaos into clear and efficient workflows, processes, and documentation
- Analytical ability - you are comfortable capturing and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data, and distilling insights
- Technical aptitude - strong excel skills, familiarity with G-suite, ability to learn new complex tools and systems quickly
- Great written and verbal communication
- Customer-first mindset and a commitment to continuously improving the customer experience
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through July 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.