About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we've built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men's hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for acid reflux), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We're growing rapidly, recently raised a $47m Series B, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, First Round, and Greycroft, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
Picnic just launched in time for spring allergy season. We’re looking for a data-driven Product Manager to join our fast-growing team and business and help guide our newest features. You will play a critical role in shaping the future of Picnic, ship features, and ensure we’re always delivering the best experience possible to our customers.
The ideal candidate is equal parts customer-obsessed and results-oriented, proactive and resourceful, organized and analytical. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, proactive, and will challenge us at every turn. You should be motivated to build a brand that sets the standard for allergy care. This is an incredible opportunity to help build a healthcare brand that people can truly love.
This role reports to Picnic’s Product Lead.
You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- Customer-obsessed — you care deeply about building the right experience for our customer, never miss an opportunity to get their feedback, and work hard to represent them in the features we design and build
- Decisive, action-oriented, and strategic — you know when to ship, kill, or iterate
- Obsessed with building products people love
- A strategic thinker, with the ability to translate quantitative and qualitative data and insights into a cohesive product plan
- Thrive in ambiguity — we’re quickly learning and iterating and have a lot of work to do to rewrite the allergy care experience for our customers
- Analytical, resourceful, and results-motivated
- A deeply collaborative team player with a hands-on mentality and a ‘no task is too small’ attitude
- Excited to be part of a growing team, take initiative, and drive results; happy to step out of your “core” role and flex in new areas as business need demands
- Motivated by working in a high-energy, constantly-changing startup environment
- Excited about Picnic’s mission to make access to allergy relief easier and more affordable for millions of people
Some things you will work on:
- Own core elements of the Picnic digital product roadmap
- Closely monitor digital product KPIs, continually testing, identifying, and iterating
- Work with the Picnic product, business, design, and engineering teams to position and market product feature launches
- Act as a primary advocate for Picnic’s customers; gather, synthesize, and prioritize user needs (alongside consideration of business needs) and transform those needs into detailed product requirements
- Work with product design on user testing and brainstorming new features
- Work with engineering to build out new features, estimate timelines, and communicate releases
- Help build a product team that is informed by the voice of the customer
- Manage QA testing, ensuring our users always have a bug-free experience
- A variety of other projects and initiatives required to successfully launch and scale a business in the early days — from supporting supply chain negotiations and setting pricing strategy to partnering with medical advisors and producing documentation for CX, and so much more
You should have:
- 4+ years of product management experience or relevant experience for the role (including consulting, finance, strategy, operations, user research, or engineering)
- A track record of successful partnership with design and engineering
- Experience using analytics tools including SQL, Looker, and Google Analytics, and the ability to draw actionable insights from data
- Experience writing product requirements, A/B testing, optimization, and feature prioritization
- Knowledge of project management tools (Asana, JIRA, Clubhouse)
- Strong technical acumen, a data-driven mentality, and a bias to action
- Experience working in D2C / ecomm (bonus points if it’s with a high-growth subscription business)
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through July 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.