About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we've built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men's hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for acid reflux), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We're growing rapidly, recently raised a $47m Series B, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, First Round, and Greycroft, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
We’re looking for a creative, data-driven marketer to help us define, launch, and scale our growth channels.
You must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment (really fast — Picnic just launched!), able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams and vendors / agencies, and context-switch with ease. You will be responsible for executing the strategy for the channels you manage, with a focus on rigorous measurement of performance, testing, and optimization. You will have the opportunity to work with offline and online media, collaborate with our internal brand and design teams to ensure that our unique brand voice is carried through each channel, and partner with our product and analytics teams to understand the user journey for each campaign and adjust the channel strategy accordingly.
We look for teammates who are curious, kind, proactive, and will challenge us at every turn. This is an incredible opportunity to help build a healthcare brand that people can truly love.
This role reports to the GM of Picnic.
You’re the right person for this role if you:
- Ruthlessly analytical — comfortable leveraging large amounts of data to drive decisions; passionate about continuous testing and optimization, with a strong understanding of the intricacies and unique attributes of every step in the marketing funnel
- A fast learner who can pivot quickly — you will analyze early performance indicators and integrate learnings into each subsequent campaign as we always push to get better
- Passionate about brand and customer experience
- Proficient in Excel, and familiar with data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, Datorama); understanding of testing approaches, including A/B tests and incrementality tests
- A deeply collaborative team player with a hands-on mentality and a ‘no task is too small’ attitude
- Excited to be part of a growing team, take initiative, and drive results; happy to step out of your “core” role and flex in new areas as business need demands
- Motivated by working in a high-energy, constantly-changing startup environment
- Passionate about Picnic’s mission to make access to allergy relief easier and more affordable for millions of people
- Strong communicator — you can easily explain your rationale in a business sense
Some things you will work on:
- Own, report, and optimize growth for key paid channels; end-to-end management of strategy, planning, execution, budgeting, analysis and optimization
- Maintain the daily, weekly and monthly analytics and reporting for the different marketing channels
- Continually test and learn — work with the growth and design teams to create hypotheses, structure and analyze smart tests, and advance initiatives that work
- Talk to our customers and analyze customer data, transaction history, and other KPIs; turn qualitative and quantitative customer insights into recommendations that move the business forward (and fast)
- Partner with marketing teams across Thirty Madison org to share findings and best practices
You should have:
- 4+ years experience in user acquisition and data-driven marketing at a ecommerce or D2C company (bonus points if it’s with a high-growth subscription business)
- Strong understanding of and demonstrated work with customer acquisition channels, offline and online (bonus points for any experience with SEM, podcast, or TV)
- Comfort working with and maintaining relationships with agencies, vendors, and creative partners
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Suite, and Excel; demonstrated ability to identify trends / patterns with data points; Google Tag Manager, Instapage, Looker experience a plus
- Genuine curiosity and passion about marketing and staying current with new ways to reach customers
- A bias to action
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through July 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.