About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we've built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men's hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for acid reflux), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We're growing rapidly, recently raised a $47m Series B, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, First Round, and Greycroft, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
Are you passionate about the ongoing transformation of healthcare delivery through technology? The Thirty Madison Platform combines technology, services and infrastructure to power our proprietary care model. Our team works collaboratively and cross-functionally to offer strategic support for all of our healthcare businesses as they grow. Over the next few years, our platform will expand to encompass additional services and solutions that meet the needs of both internal and external partners
We’re looking for a proven, technical, and detail-oriented product leader to own planning, delivery, and rollout of platform initiatives in service of the complex challenges facing our businesses. In this role, you’ll work directly with the leadership team including GM, Platform, Head of Engineering, Founders, President and key business partners on planning new features to support consumer experiences at scale. This includes the technical projects that enable our businesses to offer recurring prescription delivery, diverse eCommerce experiences, and custom patient care workflows. You will work cross-functionally with platform, expansion, engineering, and business-focused product teams to build and execute against a roadmap for our platform that enables us to deliver a high quality of care and seamless experience to millions of customers across our current and future businesses. Additionally, you will be a key leader in setting the standards, processes, and culture for product development and delivery across Thirty Madison.
The ideal candidate is process oriented and has developed systems to manage efficient feature delivery through their past experience in both IC and management roles. You should be comfortable leading workstreams around product planning, project management, and feature brainstorming. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and will challenge us at every turn. This is an incredible opportunity to build a critical piece of the Thirty Madison patient care model that powers businesses changing the way people treat chronic conditions.
This role reports into the GM, Platform of Thirty Madison, and is a member of our Core Leadership Team. Ideally based in NY but open to remote candidates.
You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- A product leader who loves developing road maps, features, and people
- A technical specialist, eager to work with different technologies, and able to understand complex data flows
- Passionate about patient experience and transforming the healthcare system
- Experienced at communicating early and often with stakeholders and driving documentation efforts across the business
- Obsessed with improving process and operating structure, pragmatic, and know how to balance competing requests from multiple stakeholders
- Comfortable working in ambiguity and executing against ambitious goals
- Equally as comfortable in a room of engineers as you are presenting to company leadership and the Board of Directors
- Results-driven with a proven track record of launching experiments, employing prototypes, and iterating to deliver meaningful product features that drive business impact
- A self-starter who can recommend and initiate projects with minimal direction
- A great teammate with a hands-on mentality and a ‘no task is too small’ attitude
- Energetic, strategic, detail-oriented, and relentless about raising the bar!
Some things you will work on:
- Develop and own the product vision and roadmap for Thirty Madison’s Platform that is aligned with our long-term goals, with a constant and relentless ability to prioritize and execute against that roadmap to deliver business impact
- Manage, build and mentor a team of PMs and Product Designers to drive our product roadmap forward
- Lead building a Product culture across Thirty Madison to scale the company
- Support the Product team in translating the product roadmap into clear requirement documents and feature specs
- Oversee Product team work with engineers to estimate feature delivery timelines, define milestones, and allocate resources accordingly
- Manage technical and general documentation for engineers and stakeholders
- Coordinate with Business Unit Product teams, Data and Operational leads, and other partners to ensure successful product rollout, communications and adoption
- Perform data analysis to measure the value created by the release of new features, detect anomalies, and identify areas for potential improvement
You should have:
- 12+ years of relevant and progressive product management experience, including 6+ years in a significant product leadership role at a complex organization (ideally in a B2B or SaaS environment)
- Expertise in communicating with leadership and cross-functional partners
- Proven experience leading and working with engineering, business product teams, UI / UX, and Design to launch products and features
- Experience influencing cross-functional leaders and team members in a matrixed organization
- Strong SQL skills and proficiency in analytics tools
- Passion to improve healthcare by building innovative, mission-driven products
- Eagerness to join an early-stage startup and build it from the ground up!
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through July 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.