About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we've built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men's hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for acid reflux), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We're growing rapidly, recently raised a $47m Series B, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, First Round, and Greycroft, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
Cove is building the best destination for migraine care. Our telemedicine platform is entirely dedicated to migraine treatment and management. With Cove, patients can connect with a doctor via a secure messaging platform and receive the migraine treatment plan that’s right for them and get their medication delivered directly to their door. Cove offers 20+ migraine treatments, including prescription medications, over-the-counter treatments, and dietary supplements.
Cove fills an important gap in migraine care and offers the convenience so many migraine sufferers have lacked. We have enthusiastic customers who love our brand, are constantly expanding our product portfolio and working on exciting partnerships.
Cove is hiring for someone to lead Cove’s clinical care journey design to deepen and personalize the patient care experience on Cove. This is a new role and we are excited about the potential it has to create a truly unmatched patient experience. You will be in charge of developing and operationalizing personalized care pathways for migraine sufferers, depending on their clinical profiles and needs, always optimizing for the best possible patient experience and health outcomes. You will be working closely with our Medical Director and our medical advisors to design the best possible clinical patient experience over the life of a patient and subsequently work with the product, marketing and data functions to operationalize and track results.
Some things you will work on:
- Develop a robust patient journey framework for Cove, based on which we can build and evolve patient journeys for our migraine patients
- Collaborate with our clinical team to segment patients based on clinical needs for migraine care and develop journeys for different segments (proactive doctor check-ins, automated outcomes assessments, dynamic personalization of journey based on patient outcomes/response)
- Think through an effective roll-out strategy for the framework that capitalizes on quick wins and creates maximum impact on patient outcomes
- Collaborate with the broader Cove team (product, design, data, operations) and clinical operations to implement patient journeys
- Define metrics for success and track data to continuously improve (e.g., metrics for health outcomes, engagement)
- Own Cove’s comprehensive outcomes tracking and reporting, define how it fits into the overall care experience
- Think through opportunities for Cove to showcase its outcomes data, whether through publication in scientific journals or in strategic partnership conversations
- Drive care innovation: Continuously improve the clinical care experience, whether it means innovation in care delivery, optimization of touchpoints or new services to complement the existing experience.
You should have:
- 6+ years of experience working in health care, preferably digital health
- Experience working on patient care/patient pathways in a chronic condition. While you don’t need a medical/clinical background, you should be at ease diving into medical research and literature and feel comfortable working with clinicians
- Excellent organizational and communication skills - you enjoy managing up and across several different teams, with competing priorities, to get the job done
- A team mindset - You are a people person and enjoy contributing to building a great team, both in the day to day and around our regular team events ( Working virtually has not stopped us from having fun as a team!)
- A highly analytical mindset - You always use data in your decision making and have experience working with health care data (e.g., patient reported outcomes, health record data)
- A strong bias for action, while also thinking big picture: You get energized by seeing quick wins in improving patient care, just as much as you like developing a longer-term strategy
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through July 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.