About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we've built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men's hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for acid reflux), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We're growing rapidly, recently raised a $47m Series B, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, First Round, and Greycroft, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
Cove is building the best destination for migraine care. Our telemedicine platform is entirely dedicated to migraine treatment and management. With Cove, patients can connect with a doctor via a secure messaging platform and receive the migraine treatment plan that’s right for them and get their medication delivered directly to their door. Cove offers 20+ migraine treatments, including prescription medications, over-the-counter treatments, and dietary supplements.
Cove fills an important gap in migraine care and offers the convenience so many migraine sufferers have lacked. We have enthusiastic customers who love our brand, are constantly expanding our product portfolio and working on exciting partnerships.
Are you ready to take on a new challenge? Cove is growing quickly and looking for an experienced product leader. Product is at the core of Cove today and we view the patient experience we are building as the backbone of future growth. Many pieces have to “work together” for a seamless, superior patient experience - from our initial conversion funnel feeling personalized to the ease of messaging doctors or adjusting treatments.
The ideal candidate is strategic, visionary and a fantastic people manager and team builder. This role provides a unique opportunity to craft Cove’s product vision, develop new business lines from the ground up and dramatically expand the footprint of Cove. The perfect candidate for this role thrives by solving complex problems and is excited to develop and build a high performing team.
The VP Product will be a key leader on the Cove executive team, and will report to the General Manager, Cove.
Some things you will work on:
- Set the overall product vision for Cove with a medium and long term horizon
- Drive annual and quarterly roadmaps for Cove and guide prioritization efforts with a relentless focus on business impact
- Strengthen our internal processes for product and product design planning, sprint planning, customer discovery, product discovery, and product development and adapt those processes to the size/growth of the organization
- Oversee the product and product design teams of Cove and continue to grow and develop the team
- Ensure consistency of the Cove experience across different patient segments (i.e., direct to consumer/enterprise), especially as Cove expands into serving enterprise customers at scale alongside its DTC experience
- Continuously identify strategic growth opportunities for Cove through improvements and enhancements of the product
- Collaborate cross-functionally with stakeholders across both Cove and Thirty Madison, including engineering, data, marketing, medical operations, and CX, to deliver on product priorities
- Collaborate with the product teams across Thirty Madison, especially the platform product teams
- Build a strong product culture!
You should have:
- 12+ years of experience in tech leadership, of which at least 6 in product leadership roles
- Extensive experience building best in class direct-to-consumer product experiences, preferably in the subscription space
- A strong bias towards action - you know how to build excellent customer experiences, but also know how to be scrappy when needed
- Experience building structures and process for rapid growth
- Experience building and scaling a high performing, tight-knit product organization (from 3 or 4 to double that size or more)
- A track record of building a data-driven culture in your teams
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Healthcare experience is a strong plus, passion for building better patient experiences is a must
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through July 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.