About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we've built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men's hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for acid reflux), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We're growing rapidly, recently raised a $47m Series B, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, First Round, and Greycroft, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
At Keeps, our mission is to be the first and last place a guy has to go to keep his hair. Since our founding in 2018, we have quickly scaled revenue growth; have helped hundreds of thousands of guys take action to stop hair loss and; as of 2020, have become the biggest DTC brand in the men’s hair loss space.
Product at Keeps powers nearly every aspect of our business--from our ecommerce conversion funnel to user subscription management tools to digital experiences that complement our care model. We are looking for a strategic and seasoned VP Product to define and execute our forward-looking product vision, align stakeholders across the organization on product strategy, drive rigorous product processes, and mentor and manage a team of talented product managers and product designers. The VP Product will be a key leader on the Keeps executive team, and will report to the General Manager, Keeps.
Some of what you’ll be working on:
- Define and execute the vision for Keeps product, establishing Keeps as an undisputed leader in patient-first consumer healthcare
- Drive quarterly and annual product roadmaps to achieve core business objectives vis a vis revenue attainment, patient engagement and customer retention, with a constant and relentless ability to prioritize and execute to deliver business impact
- Mentor and uplevel a talented team of product managers and product designers
- Partner with key Keeps stakeholders to deliver on strategic growth opportunities by driving enhancements and innovation to the product
- Collaborate cross-functionally with stakeholders across both Keeps and Thirty Madison, including engineering, data, marketing, medical operations, and CX, to deliver on product priorities
- Bring improved rigor to product and design processes, including high-level roadmap planning, sprint planning, product discovery, user research, design review process, and documentation
- Establish a product analytics culture within Keeps--so that every product initiative is informed by data throughout the entire process, from conception to ongoing optimization
- Collaborate with the product teams across Thirty Madison, especially the platform product teams
- Build a strong product culture across Keeps!
You should have:
- 12+ years of relevant and progressive product management experience, including 6+ years in a product leadership role
- Extensive experience building direct-to-consumer product experiences, preferably in the subscription space
- Experience building and scaling a high performing, tight-knit product organization (from 3 or 4 to double that size or more)
- Demonstrated success establishing processes and structure that facilitates long-term growth
- A strong bias towards data and track record of building a data-driven culture in your teams
- Expertise in communicating with leadership and cross-functional partners, both written and verbally
- Strong SQL skills and proficiency in analytics tools
- Healthcare experience is a strong plus, passion for building better patient experiences is a must
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through July 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.