About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we've built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men's hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for acid reflux), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We're growing rapidly, recently raised a $47m Series B, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, First Round, and Greycroft, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
At Keeps, our mission is to be the first and last place a guy has to go to keep his hair. Since our founding in 2018, we have quickly scaled revenue growth; have helped hundreds of thousands of guys take action to stop hair loss and; as of 2020, have become the biggest DTC brand in the men’s hair loss space. We have ambitions to be the best men’s hair loss brand in the world, and we are looking for a strategic and seasoned Marketing Manager, Growth to help lead the next evolution of the Keeps business.
This role will be tasked with scaling our paid social program efficiently by driving forward trends/strategies that are currently working while also identifying untapped opportunities. This person must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, managing and driving forward relationships with vendors/agencies, as well as working cross-functionally across other Keeps teams such as design, data, CX, and CRM. One day you could be ideating on a new quiz for a Facebook landing page; the next day crafting a better reporting template to make analysis more effective, or structuring a new creative concept test after learning about something new during customer research.
This person will succeed if they are customer-centric, analytical, detail-oriented, have a strong understanding of the intricacies of paid social, and are relentless about raising the bar through structured testing. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and proactive and who will challenge us at every turn — asking the tough questions and ensuring that the quality and personalization of our message is never, ever sacrificed.
This role will report into the Senior Manager, Growth at Keeps and can be remote until at least August 2021.
Some of what you’ll be working on:
- Lead the end-to-end execution of Keeps’ paid social campaigns including optimization, testing, and reporting
- Grow multimillion dollar campaigns by developing and executing a roadmap designed to test new hypotheses that reduce CAC and improve our ability to scale efficiently
- Get into the weeds of Facebook Business Manager and be hands-on with campaign optimization in a manner that improves daily performance and informs future testing
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to drive creative strategy through data-backed testing
- Build weekly KPI reports with large sets of data to identify trends, efficiencies and opportunities that can help us scale
You should have:
- 2+ years experience managing direct response performance marketing campaigns through Facebook Ads Manager with budgets over $1MM/month for a direct-to-consumer, subscription, or healthcare company (required)
- Have demonstrable experience…
- Launching, optimizing, and scaling Facebook campaigns with a specific CPA target
- Deploying and proving the impact of campaigns throughout the customer buying journey
- Deriving granular insights from data, forming testable hypotheses, and using a testing framework that proves results that can impact the business
- Working with in-house and external creative teams to develop creative assets that can be deployed tactically to test the broader creative strategy
- Managing KPI dashboards and delivering transparent performance reporting to internal stakeholders in order to create current and historical reference points
- A passion for data -- data analysis, reporting and channel attribution are central to this role, so you will need to be comfortable working with data at a granular level
- A mission-driven attitude -- at Thirty Madison, we are a human-first health company bringing specialized care and treatment to everyone, and we want those who join our team to care about that as much as we do
- Bonus points if you have formal training on paid social advertising and/or experience working on a subscription brand, experience at a startup, experience with a wide range of paid social channels (Snapchat, Twitter, TikTok, etc.), experience with Supermetrics, and/or experience with Looker.
- Those with applicable experience coming from agency backgrounds are encouraged to apply as well!
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through July 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.