About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we've built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men's hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for acid reflux), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We're growing rapidly, recently raised a $47m Series B, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, First Round, and Greycroft, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
There’s not a better time to join Thirty Madison. Keeps launched in January 2018 and is already a recognized leader in the hair loss space. Cove launched in December 2018 to serve migraine sufferers and is growing rapidly, and Evens, for acid reflux, launched in September 2019 (our third brand launch in two years).
Thirty Madison’s mission is to deliver high-quality specialized care that is both seamless and affordable. To accomplish this, we must find new ways of doing things within the incredibly complex and broken healthcare system. A major focus of this innovation will be on our mail-order pharmacy operations, where optimizing pharmacy workflows will have a meaningful impact on improving the experience for customers across our platform.
Accordingly, we are looking for a dedicated Pharmacy Technician to help lead these efforts.
As part of this role, you will prepare medications under the supervision of a pharmacist and assist with related job duties.
Several of your key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Establishing and maintaining patient profiles
- Receiving and intaking prescriptions or refill requests
- Preparing, counting, and filling prescription orders with the highest level of accuracy
- Answering telephones to discuss or answer patient requests or questions
- Using multiple computer systems to confirm and receive prescription orders
- Managing inventory, ordering of supplies, verifying invoices against physical quantities received of incoming inventory, putting away stock and removing outdated drugs
- Utilizing best methods for product packaging and preparation for delivery based on standard operating procedures, including, but not limited to, type of package, storage requirements (i.e. refrigeration), etc, to ensure safe and secure delivery
- Performing quality control, reviewing complete detail of orders to ensure patients are receiving the correct medications
- Maintaining cleanliness of workspace, various machines and equipment
- Participating in department continuous improvement efforts, lead projects, engage and communicate cross-functionally with other teams to improve our internal systems
- Performing other duties as assigned or requested
We are looking for team players who are curious, energetic, kind, and proactive. We have multiple businesses that are scaling, and this is an incredible opportunity for someone who wants to work at the forefront of innovation in healthcare.
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- Unrestricted, current pharmacy technician license in TX
- PTCB preferred
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience as a Pharmacy Technician
- At least two (2) years of recent retail/mail order pharmacy experience (required) in a high volume setting.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the language and terminologies used in the pharmaceutical field
- Ability to interpret, transcribe, and troubleshoot prescription information and perform common math calculations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and high growth environment
- Demonstrate passion for the Thirty Madison mission of expanding access to healthcare
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent or vocational school certificate required. Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Speak more than one language (preferred)
- Authorized to work in the United States (required)
This is a full-time, hourly position located in Sugar Land, TX (77478). The pay rate is $18.00 per hour.
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through July 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.