About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we've built three brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men's hair loss), Cove (for migraine), and Evens (for acid reflux). We're growing rapidly, recently raised a $47m Series B, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, First Round, and Greycroft, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
About the role
We’re looking for a hardworking and energetic customer insights strategist to identify and track customer trends and turn data into insight, and build digestible and compelling narrative around that insight for our business unit partners. This individual will be responsible for finding ways to optimize CX team workflows and for developing Voice of Customer and customer communication trend reports.
The optimal candidate will demonstrate a thorough understanding of how to break apart problems, identify trends, and create output/track critical metrics that are relevant for our businesses. They are intrigued by the analysis of data and understand the importance of structure within our support tools and operations, but also love using storytelling to effect change in the customer experience. They should be committed to continuous improvement, be a creative problem solver, and be excited to work on a team that directly supports every single Thirty Madison patient.
This position will report to the Director of Customer Experience while working cross-functionally with other business teams to solve problems and uncover new business opportunities.
What you'll do
- Own the Voice of Customer for our CX team, in partnership with our CX agents and leadership
- Work with our data team to improve data collection from customer inquiries through the use of better systems-level approaches
- Own daily, weekly & monthly reporting of key CX metrics and major customer trends
- Identify and work closely with business partners to quickly troubleshoot customer experience pain points
- Uncover new business opportunities within our data and work with the team to develop action plans to activate and impact critical metrics
- Gather, interpret, and use data to develop actionable steps that will improve processes and optimize results within the CX team
- Look for trends within weekly CX metrics and build analyses that support the 'why' of these trends; come with suggestions for the 'how' to shift those trends
- Collaborate with qualitative researchers across Thirty Madison to find human-centered solutions to challenges facing all of our business units
Who you are
- Demonstrated experience in an analytics or consumer insights role, with omnichannel support experience (B2C) strongly recommended
- Empathetic and passionate about delivering the best customer experience
- Able to adapt to changing and evolving business requirements and objectives
- Results-driven with exceptional detail and knowledge around metrics
- Experienced in and comfortable using large data sets to deduce actionable insights
- Organized, responsive and good at project management and execution
- Analytical with a keen desire to improve business processes and performance
- A storyteller at heart
- Experience with Zendesk Explore
- Experience with Looker
- SQL fluency
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through July 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it's a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.