About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we've built three brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men's hair loss), Cove (for migraine), and Evens (for acid reflux). We're growing rapidly, recently raised a $47m Series B, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, First Round, and Greycroft, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
Are you an engineer interested in contributing to an experienced team that is rebuilding the healthcare experience for the modern consumer?
You will get to:
- Work with team leads to architect key systems
- Implement new platform features for our core platform
- Work with the design team to deliver pixel perfect implementations
- Perform peer code reviews
You should have:
- 5+ years experience as a Full Stack Engineer
- Fluency in at least one modern web framework (ex: Node/React, Ruby on Rails, Python/Django, etc.)
- A strong conviction in favor of reliable unit, end-to-end, and integration testing
- Resourceful builders who can balance the pace of a fast growing startup with the need for high quality code
- Great communicators who can deliver visibility across the organization and suggest initiatives to maximize impact
- Entrepreneurs at heart who are excited to be part of a growing team, take initiative, and drive results.
- Team players with no ego who are eager to learn on their own and from others how to level up in their career
This role reports into a Technical Team Lead.
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through July 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it's a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.