About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we've built three brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men's hair loss), Cove (for migraine), and Evens (for acid reflux). We're growing rapidly, recently raised a $47m Series B, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, First Round, and Greycroft, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
There’s not a better time to join Cove. Cove launched in 2018 and is growing rapidly. As an end-to-end DTC migraine management platform, Cove fills an important gap in migraine care and offers the convenience so many have lacked. We have enthusiastic customers who love our brand, are constantly expanding our product portfolio and working on exciting partnerships! We aspire to be a lot more to customers than a destination for medication, and building a real community for migraine sufferers is core to the way we envision building.
We’re looking for a self-motivated and agile customer marketer to lead the development and execution of our lifecycle marketing strategy for Cove. This role is critical in driving acquisition of new Cove customers, as well as deepening engagement and increasing retention in our existing customer base. A passion for creating and fostering a quality customer experience — especially through email and SMS marketing — is key. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and proactive and who will challenge us at every turn — asking the tough questions and ensuring that our commitment to our customer is never, ever sacrificed.
This role reports to the VP of Marketing for Cove.
What you’ll do:
- Customer Lifecycle Management. Create strategies and tactical plans that fully maximize customer lead generation, conversion onboarding, up-sell, and retention opportunities. Utilize email, SMS, site pop-ups, landing pages, lead-capture, referral programs, etc
- Day-to-Day Campaign Management. Own the execution campaigns, including creative briefs, audience segmentation,, tagging links, scheduling emails, setting up tests, quality assurance, and deployment.
- Testing Agenda Creation. Conceptualize, build and implement frameworks for aggressive testing and continuous improvement
- Optimization. Drive improvement across email KPIs including deliverability, open rates, click rates, conversion rates, opt-out rates, and revenue.
- Reporting. Build meaningful reports and analyses. Translate analytical findings into clear, easily understandable, actionable insights that drive strong business strategy.
You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- Results-Driven. A data-obsessed, analytical thinker who knows how to grow a business by using quantitative and qualitative findings.
- Consumer-focused. Thoughtful marketer who is able to view marketing through the lens of the migraine sufferer to effectively craft marketing strategies to serve them best.
- A cross-functional team member. A proactive, business partner who can effectively execute across different business units and can clearly articulate actionable information to influence data-driven business decisions.
- Creative. Can ideate on interesting ways to engage the customer, has a strong point of view and can effectively communicate that vision.
- Adaptable. Able to work in a fast-paced environment, be flexible, and quickly adapt to new data and priorities.
You should have:
- 4+ years of email and/or marketing management preferably in a fast-growing DTC start-up environment
- Expertise working with a CRM program/ESP — Iterable a BIG plus
- Experience with customer engagement tools for lead capture, reviews and referral program and more (similar to yotpo, friendbuy, etc)
- Outstanding analytical skills and ability to use data to optimize
- Strong attention to detail, process optimization and problem solving skills
- Passion for continuous improvement and appetite to experiment in multiple marketing channels
- HTML/CSS email coding experience a plus
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through July 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it's a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.