About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we've built three brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men's hair loss), Cove (for migraine), and Evens (for acid reflux). We're growing rapidly, recently raised a $47m Series B, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, First Round, and Greycroft, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
Promoting physician best practices and ensuring that we provide the highest quality of care to Thirty Madison patients everywhere is vital to supporting that customer experience. Accordingly, we’re looking for a patient-obsessed and quality-focused physician to join KMG Medical Group as a staff telemedicine physician to see patients on our telemedicine platform, streamline best practices, and focus on delivering quality medical expertise through virtual care.
In this role, you’ll practice in a fun, enriching environment focused on delivering quality care in a system dedicated to evidence-based medicine, advanced decision-support tools, and professional clinical support. Sound like your dream job? If you’re nodding your head “yes,” this position may be right for you. The ideal physician is highly motivated by the opportunity Thirty Madison presents to change the traditional approach towards treating men’s hair loss and dramatically redefine how care is delivered to millions of patients.
This position is remote and reports to the medical group President.
You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- Obsessed with delivering high-quality care with a high level of empathy to patients
- Passionate about asking intuitive questions and educating patients about their chronic condition
- Enthusiastic about collaborating with digital product and medical operations teams to continuously improve our physician portal and elevate the quality of care that we offer our patients
- Excited by the potential for telemedicine to transform healthcare for the better
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
Some things you will work on:
- Consult and treat patients on the provider platform
- Proactively check in with patients on their treatment plan, as appropriate
- Work with customer service when patient requests require operational support
- Collaborate enthusiastically with digital product and medical operations teams to continuously improve our physician portal and elevate the quality of care that we offer our patients
- Answer patient messages and adapt their treatment plans, as appropriate
- Help us pilot new initiatives designed to expand access and improve the quality of care we offer patients
- Provide feedback about opportunities to improve quality of care and operational processes
You should have:
- MD/DO with ABMS Board Certification in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, or Emergency Medicine,
- At least two (2) years of telehealth experience
- Multiple state licenses required; must have at least three of the following licenses listed: TX, NY, CA, FL, PA, IL
- Excellent written and verbal communication with an emphasis on clarity and compassion
- Fluency in Spanish both (both written and spoken) a plus
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through July 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it's a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation