About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we've built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men's hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for acid reflux), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We're growing rapidly, recently raised a $47m Series B, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, First Round, and Greycroft, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
Our medical group, KMG, is recruiting a Medical Director to focus on multiple specialties. We’re looking for a patient-obsessed and quality-focused physician to join KMG as a staff Medical Director to see patients on our telemedicine platform, streamline standard methodologies, and focus on delivering quality medical expertise through virtual care. We have an enthusiastic customer base that love our brands, and we’re constantly growing our product portfolio and improving the experience for our customers. Promoting physician best practices and ensuring that we deliver the highest quality of care to Thirty Madison patients everywhere is vital to supporting that customer experience. In this role, you will practice in a lively, enriching environment focused on delivering quality care in a system dedicated to evidence-based medicine, sophisticated decision-support tools, and professional clinical support. The ideal physician is highly motivated by the opportunity Thirty Madison presents to change the traditional approach towards treating chronic conditions and dramatically redefine how care is delivered to millions of patients.
This position is remote and reports to the president of the medical group.
You’re the right person for this role, if you are:
- Obsessed with delivering high-quality care with a high level of emotional intelligence to patients
- Committed to building an infrastructure around quality assurance and dissemination of provider feedback
- A proven leader, able to lead a team of physicians and implement diagnostic and practice guidelines
- Enthusiastic about collaborating with digital product and medical operations teams to continuously improve our physician portal and elevate the quality of care that we offer our patients
- Excited to collaborate with a team of medical advisors, comprised of leading chronic condition specialists
- A highly collaborative teammate with a hands-on mentality and a ‘no task is too small’ demeanor
- A specialist at juggling multiple initiatives and prioritizing work effectively
- Ability to work collaboratively internally and externally
Some things you will work on:
- Refine and expand clinical framework and implement new guidelines as needed, including but not limited to diagnostic framework and online patient consultation intake process
- Partner with business stakeholders, including General Managers, to help pilot, test and roll out new initiatives designed to enhance quality of care and improve the overall customer experience
- Stay current on treatment innovations and host regular training sessions for physicians who consult on the provider platform
- Perform medical consult reviews and provide feedback to physicians
- Review sample consults completed each week to provide specific feedback and coaching to physicians
- Extract takeaways from consult reviews and organize continuing education trainings for physicians
- Perform asynchronous medical consults via the provider platform on a weekly basis
- Represent company brands at conferences and in the community where applicable and appropriate
- Collaborate with existing panels of medical advisors and business teams on a set of cross-functional priorities (e.g., patient outcomes, publications, content for our Blog about chronic conditions)
You should have:
- MD/DO with ABMS Board Certification in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Emergency Medicine, Neurology, Dermatology, or gastroenterology
- At least two (2) years of Telehealth experience
- Minimum of four (4) years provider management experience
- Multiple state licenses preferred
- Availability to work on most weekdays for a few hours (vs. 2 days/week)
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through July 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.