About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we've built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men's hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for acid reflux), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We're growing rapidly, recently raised a $47m Series B, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, First Round, and Greycroft, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
The Senior Director of Brand Marketing will be a key leader on the Keeps marketing team. You will drive awareness, brand loyalty, and manage a growing creative and brand team while partnering with members of Growth, Product and Customer Experience.
The right candidate will know how to communicate and work with data-minded marketers while being a key stakeholder and creative mind within the team. You’ll know how to execute on ideas in a tangible way while driving the aspirations of the Keeps brand to a new level.
This role reports to our VP of Marketing.
You’re the right person for this role if:
- You’re a true brand marketing expert--you have demonstrated experience building a brand that is truly differentiated and wins in the market
- You’re a proven creative and strategic problem solver who knows how to grow a business by building a memorable brand and engaging customer experiences
- You are a results-oriented leader, who uses data to measure the impact of a company’s brand and brand campaigns, marrying the art and science of brand marketing
- You’re an excellent and organized communicator who enjoys managing up and across several different teams, with competing priorities, to get the job done
- You love partnering with Growth and Product teams to drive forward cross-functional initiatives that achieve collective goals (including revenue and engagement targets, in addition to brand-specific KPIs)
- You love leading a team and mentoring more junior team members
- You are innately curious to learn, pick up new skills quickly and bring your takeaways back to Keeps
- You thrive in a fast-paced, data-driven, always-changing environment!
- Drive the vision for the Keeps brand, lead the implementation of the brand across all touchpoints, and maintain brand guidelines
- Help us answer the most important questions, including how does the Keeps brand win an increasingly crowded market, and how does the brand evolve over time to support the growth of the Keeps business?
- Launch the company’s first set of broad brand awareness campaigns--including the target audience, channels, positioning, messaging, and methodology to measure impact
- Leverage marketing insights and drive customer research to inform brand priorities, including overall brand positioning and creation of customer segments and personas
- Partner with Growth Marketing in the development of marketing campaigns to ensure brand voice is captured across all channels, balancing the imperatives of performance campaigns and brand initiatives
- Think strategically about partners for Keeps (e.g., DTC consumer brands) and execute on these potential brand partnerships
- Partner with the design team to elevate the visual identity of the brand in ways that are memorable and align with consumer and company values
- Manage the creative process and work across teams on the right structure for execution and learning
- Track societal and customer trends and develop strategies to maintain brand relevancy
- Work with the VP of Marketing to determine the right metrics to track for brand awareness
- 10+ years of consumer brand management and marketing experience; ideally including a mix of agency and startup environments
- Brand expertise with demonstrated brand strategy experience (e.g. brand architecture, brand identity work)
- Experience with establishing and scaling consumer or consumer health brands
- Experience and genuine interest in leading a junior team
- Genuine curiosity about healthcare, chronic conditions and/or men’s hair loss!
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through July 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.