About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we've built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men's hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for acid reflux), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We're growing rapidly, recently raised a $47m Series B, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, First Round, and Greycroft, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
There’s not a better time to join Thirty Madison. Keeps launched in January 2018 and is already a recognized leader in the hair loss space. Cove launched in December 2018 and is growing rapidly, and our next brand is under development.
We’re looking for a data-driven, customer-obsessed Senior Product Manager to own the diverse and complex challenges facing our businesses. This is an exciting opportunity to help define a vision for millions of customers and be able to carry it through to execution. In this role, you’ll dig into the data to better understand our customers, define optimal customer journeys, and regularly design and run experiments to drive our business forward.You will work cross-functionally with engineering, design, CX, marketing, and leadership and should be comfortable leading workstreams from data analysis to feature brainstorming. The projects will be fast-paced and varied in nature. One day, you could be kicking off work around a funnel redesign with senior stakeholders; the next day, you may be triaging payment bugs with our engineering team.
The ideal candidate is analytical, proactive, resourceful, organized, and results-oriented. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and will challenge us at every turn. This is an incredible opportunity to help build healthcare brands that people can love and to create an exceptional experience for healthcare consumers everywhere.
This role reports to our GM of Evens.
You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- Customer obsessed. You love to harness data analysis, market research, and user testing to inform product features that will improve their experience
- Technically savvy, eager to work with different technologies, and able to understand complex data flows
- A versatile player, as comfortable with executing an A/B test as you are setting a strategic vision
- Comfortable working in ambiguity and executing against ambitious goals
- Experienced in launching experiments, employing prototypes, and iterating to deliver meaningful revenue growth through retention
- Motivated by real, meaningful business results — with the ability to measure success, report on what’s working (and what’s not), and drive iteration and improvements
- A strategic thinker with a want and willingness to push the envelope and bring fresh, innovative ideas to life (we like to go big)
- A self-starter who can recommend and initiate projects with minimal direction
- A team player with a hands-on mentality and a ‘no task is too small’ attitude
- Energetic, strategic, detail-oriented, and relentless about raising the bar
Some things you will work on:
- Develop and own a product vision and roadmap that is aligned with our long-term goals, with a constant and relentless ability to prioritize and execute against that roadmap to deliver business impact
- Translate the upcoming product roadmap backlog into clear requirement documents and feature specs
- Scope out MVPs and work with engineers to estimate feature delivery timelines, define milestones, and allocate resources accordingly
- Coordinate with GM, Growth, Brand, CX, Ops, and other stakeholders to ensure successful product rollout, communications and adoption
- Perform data analysis to measure the value created by the release of new features, detect anomalies, and identify areas for potential improvement
- Understand our customers’ purchase and post-purchase journeys quantitatively (through web and channel analytics) and qualitatively (through user research and insights)
- Mentorship for other employees across the business, including more junior PMs
You should have:
- 6+ years of high-performance experience as a Product Manager (ideally in a subscription or DTC environment)
- Strong passion for communicating with leadership as well as cross-functional partners
- Proven experience working with engineering, UI / UX, and Design to launch products and features
- A firm belief that experimentation and iteration results in a stronger product. Experience with developing hypotheses and gathering learnings to drive stronger outputs
- Experience working influencing cross-functional team members in a matrixed organization
- Basic proficiency with data tools including SQL, database, and data visualization
- Passionate about health care and / or chronic health conditions
- Eagerness to join an early-stage startup and build it from the ground up
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through July 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.