About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we've built three brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men's hair loss), Cove (for migraine), and Evens (for acid reflux). We're growing rapidly, recently raised a $47m Series B, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, First Round, and Greycroft, among others.
Cove is a telemedicine platform that is entirely dedicated to migraine treatment and management. With Cove, patients can connect with a doctor via a secure messaging platform and receive the migraine treatment plan that’s right for them and get their medication delivered directly to their door. Cove offers 20+ migraine treatments, including prescription medications, over-the-counter treatments, and dietary supplements.
There’s not a better time to join Cove. The platform launched in 2018 and is growing rapidly. It’s the second brand from Thirty Madison (thirtymadison.com), the human-first health company bringing specialized care and treatment to everyone. By connecting customers to medical expertise, personalized treatments, and right-sized plans that fit their needs, Thirty Madison is helping consumers access higher-quality, more affordable care and achieve better health outcomes.
Cove fills an important gap in migraine care and offers the convenience so many migraine sufferers have lacked. We have enthusiastic customers who love our brand, are constantly expanding our product portfolio and working on exciting partnerships.
The role / What’s the opportunity?
This role will be tasked with scaling our paid social program efficiently by driving forward trends/strategies that are currently working while also identifying untapped opportunities. You must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, managing and driving forward relationships with vendors/agencies, as well as working cross-functionally across other Cove teams such as design, product, data, CX and CRM. One day you could be ideating on a new quiz for a Facebook landing page; the next day crafting a better reporting template to make analysis more effective, or structuring a new creative concept test after learning about something new during customer research.
This person will succeed if they are customer-centric, analytical, detail-oriented, have a strong understanding of the intricacies of paid social, and are relentless about raising the bar through structured testing. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and proactive and who will challenge us at every turn — asking the tough questions and ensuring that the quality and personalization of our message is never, ever sacrificed.
Responsibilities / What will I be doing? / You will…
- Lead the strategy and execution of Cove’s paid social campaigns end to end including campaign execution and optimization, creative testing, reporting, and landing page optimization
- Grow our paid social campaigns by developing a roadmap and A/B experimentation framework to test new hypotheses, reduce CAC and increase LTV of customers
- Partner with external agencies and internal design stakeholders to drive creative strategy through data-backed testing
- Work with the design team, product team and external partners to ideate and execute new paid social landing page experience tests to improve conversion rates
- Get into the weeds of Facebook Business Manager, Snapchat, TikTok and other paid social channels to optimize campaigns within and think of new levers to pull
- Build weekly KPI reports with large sets of data to identify trends, efficiencies and opportunities that can help us scale
- Collaborate with the growth team on sale strategy, attribution, data analysis, new channel testing and other cross-functional initiatives
Qualifications / What skills do I need? / You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- Have 4-6 years of startup or agency experience managing paid social campaigns (from strategy to execution), with an in-depth understanding of Facebook Ads Manager (bonus points for experience with a high-growth subscription business!)
- Have demonstrable experience scaling Facebook/Instagram budgets beyond $500k/mo, and ideally experience with other platforms including Snapchat, Twitter, TikTok, etc.
- Have a great sense of accountability - you love owning a key piece of Cove’s strategy and thrive on ownership
- Have extensive experience developing, structuring, optimizing, analyzing, and reporting on campaigns
- Believe in a cycle of iterating, testing, implementing - the build, measure, learn feedback loop - and graduating the findings of these tests to our core strategy
- Are thoughtful about each step of the funnel, using creative, targeting and landing page optimization as approaches to drive conversions
- Are passionate about data, analysis and reporting to find efficiencies at a granular level, as well as to take a step back and identify trends and insights to capitalize on (bonus points for experience with tools such as Looker!)
- Are customer-centric — you understand our customer, from data analysis to market research to customer testing, and represent them in your work
- Are comfortable working with and maintaining relationships with agencies and creative partners
- Are passionate and/or have experience in digital health
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through April 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefits, 401k, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1,000 vacation stipend
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.