About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we've built three brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men's hair loss), Cove (for migraine), and Evens (for acid reflux). We're growing rapidly, recently raised a $47m Series B, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, First Round, and Greycroft, among others.
What is the opportunity?
There’s not a better time to join Thirty Madison. As our business has grown dramatically, so has our team, more than doubling to 100+ employees in less than a year. We have exciting plans to change the future of healthcare, and we’ll need to build out an effective FP&A / financial operations infrastructure to support that mission.
This candidate will lead the FP&A function for Thirty Madison and oversee two existing FP&A Managers. The ideal person will be resourceful, results-focused, hyper-analytical with a keen attention to detail and a willingness to roll up their sleeves and get the job done. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, empathetic, and proactive, who will challenge us at every turn. This is an incredible opportunity to help build a finance function at a company that is transforming the healthcare industry.
This role reports to our Head of Finance.
In this role, you will…
- Own the full company planning cycle, including the long range planning, annual operating planning and monthly/quarterly forecasting processes
- Drive strategic asset allocation decisions across a growing and evolving group of market-leading healthcare brands
- Partner with all members of the senior management team and other company leadership on assessing and analyzing critical business decisions
- Lead a team of FP&A Managers, balancing strategic perspective with an ability to dive into the details when a problem needs to be solved with urgency
- Implement processes, frameworks and systems that allow us to capture and utilize timely and accurate financial data across the business to make better decisions
- Contribute significantly to highly strategic fundraising and corporate development activities
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 10+ years of progressive financial analysis experience in a complex or high growth environment, at a company with multiple internal P&Ls
- Demonstrated success driving decision-making through influence through cross-functional collaboration across various levels and functions
- Ability to execute on today’s challenges while maintaining a forward-thinking mindset around where we’ll be six months, a year, and several years from now
- Data driven and goal oriented, you measure success both quantitatively and qualitatively, and understand the importance of both
- Advanced Excel user with the ability to manage/format large files, produce ad hoc reports/templates, troubleshoot errors, and perform data analysis
- Proven ability to develop and manage a team
- A “no task is too small” attitude
- The temperament to succeed in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- A passion for the Thirty Madison mission of expanding access to healthcare
Bonus points if you have...
- Subscription business model experience
- D2C eCommerce experience
- Healthcare industry experience
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through April 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefits, 401k, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1,000 vacation stipend
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.