About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we've built three brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men's hair loss), Cove (for migraine), and Evens (for acid reflux). We're growing rapidly, recently raised a $47m Series B, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, First Round, and Greycroft, among others.
Thirty Madison’s mission is to deliver high-quality specialized care that is both seamless and affordable. To accomplish this, we must find new ways of doing things within the incredibly complex and broken healthcare system. A major focus of this innovation will be on our mail-order pharmacy operations, where optimizing pharmacy workflows will have a meaningful impact on improving the experience for customers across our platform. Accordingly, we are looking for a dedicated part-time Pharmacy Technician to help in these efforts.
As part of this role, you will prepare medications under the supervision of a pharmacist and assist with related job duties.
This is an hourly, part-time (~16hrs/week), temporary position in Sugar Land, TX 77478 with the opportunity to become permanent in 3-6 months. Competitive market rate compensation.
Some things you will work on:
- Establishing and maintaining patient profiles
- Receiving and intaking prescriptions or refill requests
- Preparing, counting, and filling prescription orders with the highest level of accuracy
- Answering telephones to discuss or answer patient requests or questions
- Using multiple computer systems to confirm and receive prescription orders
- Managing inventory, ordering of supplies, verifying invoices against physical quantities received of incoming inventory, putting away stock and removing outdated drugs
- Utilizing best methods for product packaging and preparation for delivery based on standard operating procedures, including, but not limited to, type of package, storage requirements (i.e. refrigeration), etc, to ensure safe and secure delivery
- Performing quality control, reviewing complete detail of orders to ensure patients are receiving the correct medications
- Maintaining cleanliness of workspace, various machines and equipment
- Participating in department continuous improvement efforts, lead projects, engage and communicate cross-functionally with other teams to improve our internal systems
- Performing other duties as assigned or requested
You’re the right person for this role if you have:
- Unrestricted, current pharmacy technician license in TX
- PTCB certification preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience required as Pharmacy Technician in a high volume Retail Pharmacy or Mail Order Pharmacy
- Comprehensive knowledge of the language and terminologies used in the pharmaceutical field
- Ability to interpret, transcribe, and troubleshoot prescription information and perform pharmaceutical math calculations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and high growth environment
- Demonstrate passion for the Thirty Madison mission of expanding access to healthcare
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent or vocational school certificate required. Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Speak more than one language (preferred)
- Authorized to work in the United States (required)
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety.
We have rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefits, 401k, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1,000 vacation stipend
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.