About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we've built three brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men's hair loss), Cove (for migraine), and Evens (for acid reflux). We're growing rapidly, recently raised a $47m Series B, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, First Round, and Greycroft, among others.
This is an opportunity to join at the beginning stages of a business in start-up mode. Evens launched last September, and we’re quickly accelerating as we find product/market fit and executing against our long-term vision. We’re looking for a data-driven, customer-obsessed Senior Strategy & Operations Manager to understand and then resolve the complex challenges facing our business. This is an exciting opportunity to help build a business that will impact millions of patients.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating customer experiences for Evens and delivering offerings that aim to drive better patient outcomes. You’ll build a customer-centric approach to developing and iterating on the Evens experience. You’ll collaborate with internal product, marketing, and growth teams to grow our experience to its full potential.
The ideal candidate is energetic, creative, detail-oriented, and steadfast about raising the bar. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and proactive and will challenge us at every turn — asking the tough questions and ensuring that the quality and personalization of our message is never, ever sacrificed.
You’re the right person for the role if you are:
- Scrappy and resourceful. You’re excited to roll up your sleeves and execute against your proposed strategy.
- Able to communicate up, down, and laterally. Be able to keep the team informed of progress, insights, and blockers
- Data-driven - you thrive in being able to gather and analyze data to make informed decisions to drive your projects forward
- Collaborative and comfortable giving and receiving feedback from the rest of the team and our users
- Not afraid of change. Comfortable enough to use the data that you uncover to develop your point of view
- Intellectually curious. You may not be an expert in all that you touch, but you have a strong desire to get up-to-speed and become a wealth of knowledge
- Thorough and detail-oriented across all things you touch
- A self-starter with a strong work ethic, willing to do what it takes to drive meaningful results
- A team player with a hands-on mentality and a ‘no task is too small’ attitude!
Some things you will work on:
- Identify new product expansion opportunities through customer insights, test and validate demand, and then partner with cross-functional teams to take the products to launch
- Work with the product team to launch a new product offering. Define the operational requirements (supply chain, doctor operations) and work to communicate the customer needs to product and eng
- Partner with the supply chain team to identify the right manufacturer to source a new product from and be responsible for delivering new products on time
- Define, create, and implement a user research study to answer outstanding questions to help inform the business of the potential needs that exist
- Collect and analyze data to develop a set of hypotheses to improve an ongoing test or initiative
- Work with specialists to develop a new offering, including content, patient flows and operations that can be provided to existing patients to continue to deliver positive outcomes.
You should have:
- 4+ years of experience overall, 2+ years in a start-up environment, with prior experience in consulting, operations, or similar roles. (Healthcare experience is preferred)
- A data-driven mentality and a bias to action.
- An ability to quickly master new areas and a desire to operate outside of your comfort zone
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to know how to tailor them to individual personalities
- A passion for healthcare and the desire to drive positive outcomes for our patients!
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through April 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefits, 401k, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1,000 vacation stipend
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.