About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we've built three brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men's hair loss), Cove (for migraine), and Evens (for acid reflux). We're growing rapidly, recently raised a $47m Series B, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, First Round, and Greycroft, among others.
The role / What’s the opportunity?
We’re looking for a creative, data-driven marketer to help us scale our growth channels, with an emphasis on TV, OTT (over-the-top), and SEM.
You must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, managing and driving forward relationships with vendors/agencies, as well as working cross-functionally across other Keeps teams such as design and data. You will be responsible for executing the strategy for the channels you manage, with a focus on rigorous measurement of performance, testing, and optimization. You will have the opportunity to work with offline and online media and will collaborate with our internal brand team to ensure that our unique brand voice is carried through each channel. You’ll also work with our product and analytics teams to understand the user journey for each campaign and adjust the channel strategy accordingly.
This person will succeed if they are customer-centric, analytical, detail-oriented, have an understanding of user acquisition and data-driven marketing. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and proactive and who will challenge us at every turn — asking the tough questions and ensuring that the quality and personalization of our message is never, ever sacrificed.
This role reports to our Senior Marketing Manager, Growth.
Responsibilities / What will I be doing? / You will…
- Support the Keeps Brand marketing efforts on TV, OTT (over-the-top), and SEM.
- Collaborate with the channel manager to plan and execute campaigns across different marketing channels.
- Work closely with offline and online agencies to develop the media plan and the testing roadmap and monitor performance of SEM and TV.
- Optimize campaigns and leverage media agencies to support customer acquisition goals.
- Use an analytical approach to review results using different attribution models.
- Maintain the daily, weekly and monthly analytics and reporting for the different marketing channels.
- Share key takeaways and insights with the Growth Team to ensure team adoption of best practices.
- Continually test and learn. Work with the team to create hypotheses, structure smart tests and advance initiatives that work.
- Collaborate with the growth team on sales strategy, attribution, data analysis, new channel testing and other cross-functional initiatives.
Qualifications / What skills do I need? / You’ll be successful in this role if you have/are…
- Have 4+ years of experience in user acquisition and data-driven marketing, ideally in an e-commerce or D2C company.
- Excited to scale TV, OTT, and SEM presence for Keeps.
- Strong understanding of customer acquisition channels, offline and online (bonus points for any experience with SEM or TV).
- Comfortable working with and maintaining relationships with agencies, vendors, and creative partners.
- A strong communicator. You'll be asked to identify and communicate the risks and opportunities for the channels and manage the day-to-day relationship with the different media agencies.
- Ruthlessly analytical. You love to dig into performance data to uncover insights and are thoughtful about each lever you can pull to optimize campaigns and drive conversions at scale.
- Comfortable leveraging large amounts of data to drive decisions and passionate for continuous testing and optimization.
- A fast learner who can pivot quickly. You will analyze early performance indicators and integrate learnings into each subsequent campaign.
- A self-starter with a strong work ethic, willing to do what it takes to drive meaningful results.
- A team player with no ego who is eager to learn and become the best performance marketer you can be.
- Incredible attention to detail and the ability to catch and prevent errors across different projects.
- Able to work in a constantly changing startup environment.
- Proficient in Excel, and familiar with data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, Datorama).
Nice to have’s / Bonus Points
- Experience planning, executing and optimizing campaigns on TV, OTT or SEM
- Have worked previously in an e-commerce or D2C company.
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through April 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefits, 401k, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1,000 vacation stipend
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.