About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we've built three brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men's hair loss), Cove (for migraine), and Evens (for acid reflux). We're growing rapidly, recently raised a $47m Series B, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, First Round, and Greycroft, among others.
There’s not a better time to join Cove. Cove launched in 2018 and is growing rapidly. As an end-to-end DTC migraine management platform, Cove fills an important gap in migraine care and offers the convenience so many have lacked. We have enthusiastic customers who love our brand, are constantly expanding our product portfolio and working on exciting partnerships. We aspire to be a lot more to customers than a destination for medication, and building a real community for migraine sufferers is core to the way we envision building.
Cove is looking for a customer-obsessed Brand Marketing leader to build Cove’s brand awareness in the migraine community, drive brand loyalty, and manage a growing team of marketers. This Brand Lead is responsible for brand strategy and positioning as well as overseeing Cove’s organic channels. This role reports to Cove’s VP of Marketing.
You’re the right person for this role if
- You’re a proven creative and strategic thinker who knows how to grow a business by building a memorable brand and engaging customer experiences
- You are a results-oriented leader, who tracks metrics and data
- You’re an excellent and organized communicator who enjoys managing up and across several different teams, with competing priorities, to get the job done.
- You love leading a team and mentoring more junior team members
- You are innately curious to learn, pick up new skills quickly and bring your learnings back to Cove
- You thrive in a fast-paced, data-driven, always-changing environment
Some of what you’ll be working on
- Drive the brand’s evolution across departments as well as influence, maintain and expand brand guidelines in order to drive awareness and preference for Cove
- Manage Cove’s brand strategy, positioning, and execution across all marketing touch-points and site experiences
- Use marketing insights and drive customer research to better understand the migraine community.
- Develop new campaigns that raise awareness and create an engaged user base
- Partner with Growth Marketing in the development of marketing campaigns and ensure consistent brand messaging and identity across all of our channels
- Think strategically about partners for Cove (e.g., DTC consumer brands) and execute on these potential partnerships
- Partner with the design team to elevate the visual identity of the brand in ways that are memorable and align with consumer and company value
- Work with the VP of Marketing to determine the right metrics to track for brand awareness
You should have
- 7+ years of consumer brand management and marketing experience; ideally including a mix of agency and startup environments
- Brand expertise with demonstrated brand strategy experience (e.g. brand architecture, brand identity work)
- Experience with establishing and scaling consumer or consumer health brands
- Experience and genuine interest in managing a junior team
- Genuine curiosity in healthcare and/or specifically migraine care
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through July 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefits, 401k, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1,000 vacation stipend
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.