About Thirty Madison
There’s not a better time to join Thirty Madison, a fast-growing company with the simple belief that everyone deserves access to specialized healthcare treatment. With a recent Series B raise of $47 million and established healthcare investors like Polaris, Johnson & Johnson Innovation, and Maveron, Thirty Madison is well-positioned to continue expanding on their mission. By launching customer-centric brands built around each specific chronic medical condition, we’re able to bring the specialist experience directly into people’s homes with online doctor consultations, treatment delivery, and ongoing support through resources like our symptom trackers.
After launching Keeps, Cove, and Evens in two short years, we're hard at work preparing our next brand to launch. Every time we launch a new brand, we get smarter and better at delivering high-quality healthcare to our customers. We’re constantly learning from our existing brands to strengthen our new brands, rapidly pushing ourselves to improve the customer experience and raise the standard of care our customers receive.
We’re seeking a Customer Experience Associate to represent our brand, Keeps, to our customers. As a direct-to-consumer, online-only brand, our team of Customer Experience Associates are often the first and last interaction our customers will have with the brand and company.
In this role, you'll help customers quickly resolve issues and help us build internal processes to better serve our customers. This is an incredible opportunity to help build the first healthcare brand that people can love and to create an exceptional experience for customers across the country. Note: This is an entry-level position with a primary focus on customer service.
Some things you will work on:
- Field and respond to customer questions and needs via ZenDesk (email and phone)
- Troubleshoot issues with account management, shipments, billing, and more
- Consolidate and report common technology issues customers face to the product and development team
- Develop and implement initiatives to improve or automate processes related to CX and Operations
- Be the voice of the customer during internal conversations
- Find ways to raise the bar on customer experience, to ensure we’re always delivering the best possible experience to everyone
You should have:
- At least 1 year of experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience with ZenDesk, or another customer support ticket system, is a major plus!
- Aptitude and enthusiasm to learn the ins and outs of a fast-moving startup
- Great written and verbal communication
- Superb judgment, the ability to think quickly on your feet, and deep empathy
- Proficiency in Spanish a plus!
How we are managing the COVID pandemic and impact on work/life?
These are unprecedented times and we understand the impact on everyone is different. Our goal from the beginning has always been about employee safety first. We went from optional to mandatory work from home very quickly in March, and we have told employees that they can remain remote for the balance of 2020 to allow them to appropriately plan where they want to live.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Great healthcare (obviously)
- Regular team building activities
- Budget for the technology tools you need
- Annual $1,000 vacation stipend
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.