About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we've built three brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men's hair loss), Cove (for migraine), and Evens (for acid reflux). We're growing rapidly, recently raised a $47m Series B, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, First Round, and Greycroft, among others.
About the Role
There’s not a better time to join Cove. Cove launched in 2018 and is growing rapidly. As an end-to-end DTC migraine management platform, Cove fills an important gap in migraine care and offers the convenience so many have lacked. We have enthusiastic customers who love our brand, are constantly expanding our product portfolio and working on exciting partnerships. We aspire to be a lot more to customers than a destination for medication, and building a real community for migraine sufferers is core to the way we envision building.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join our growing Product team. You’ll play a critical role in shaping the future of Cove’s digital product roadmap, ship features, and ensure we’re always delivering the best experience possible to our users.
The ideal candidate is very analytical, proactive, resourceful, organized, and results-oriented. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and will challenge us at every turn. We’re first to market, so there’s no healthcare business to look to for best practices and inspiration, and the ideal candidate is motivated to build a brand that owns this space and sets the standard for migraine care. This is an incredible opportunity to help build a healthcare brand that people truly love.
This role reports to the Product Lead, Cove.
You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- A team player with a hands-on mentality and a ‘no task is too small’ attitude
- Resourceful, always seeking ways to improve the product even with limited resources
- A strategic thinker with a want and willingness to push the envelope and bring fresh, innovative ideas to life (we like to go big)
- Results driven: You always have meaningful business results in the back of your mind and know how different initiatives will contribute to them
- Customer-obsessed: You care deeply about building the right experience for our customer, don’t miss an opportunity to seek their feedback, and care about every touch point we have
- Thrive in ambiguity. We’re quickly learning and iterating and are still working to rewrite the healthcare experience for our customers
- Excited about Cove’s mission to make access to migraine care easier and more affordable for millions of people
- Desire to work at a high-growth, early stage startup
Some things you will work on:
- Own core elements of the Cove digital product roadmap
- Closely monitor digital product KPIs, continually testing, identifying, and iterating
- Work closely with Cove’s product team on all things Cove digital product
- Work with the broader Cove team to position and market product feature launches
- Become an advocate for Cove’s users, enabling you to identify and propose solutions to alleviate their pain points
- Work with product design on user testing, and brainstorming new features
- Work with engineering to build out new features, estimate timelines and communicate releases
- Manage quality assurance testing, ensuring our users always have a bug-free experience
You should have:
- 3-5 years of product management experience or relevant experience for the role (i.e. consulting, finance, strategy, operations or engineering)
- Basic proficiency with data tools including SQL, data visualization tools and Excel
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Optimize (or similar)
- Knowledge of project management tools (Asana, JIRA, Clubhouse)
- A track record of successfully working cross-functionally
- Passion about making health care more consumer centric and making care for chronic health conditions a better experience
- Experience in health & wellness and/or e-commerce (subscription preferred)
- Managed a digital product end-to-end (from launch through to iteration, and growth)
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through April 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefits, 401k, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1,000 vacation stipend
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.