About Thirty Madison
There’s not a better time to join Thirty Madison, a fast-growing company with the simple belief that everyone deserves access to specialized healthcare treatment. By launching customer-centric brands built around each specific chronic medical condition, we’re able to bring the specialist experience directly into people’s homes with online doctor consultations, treatment delivery, and ongoing support through resources like our symptom trackers.
After launching Keeps, Cove, and Evens in two short years, we're hard at work preparing our next brand to launch. Every time we launch a new brand, we get smarter and better at delivering high-quality healthcare to our customers. We’re constantly learning from our existing brands to strengthen our new brands, rapidly pushing ourselves to improve the customer experience and raise the standard of care our customers receive.
Keeps, the first business and brand from Thirty Madison, launched in January 2018 with the mission of being the best place for guys to get educated about and take action to stop hair loss. We make it easy and convenient for a guy to consult online with an expert physician; get clinically proven and FDA-approved hair loss treatments delivered directly to his door; and receive ongoing guidance and care. Keeps quickly validated product-market fit, has been scaling revenue growth at a record clip, and has helped hundreds of thousands of guys keep their hair.
We’re looking for a self-motivated and agile CRM Marketing Manager to assist in the development and execution of our lifecycle marketing strategy for Keeps. This role is essential to driving acquisition of new Keeps customers, as well as deepening engagement and increasing retention. A passion for creating and fostering a quality customer experience — especially through email and SMS marketing — is key. You will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment (like, really fast) and able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams, as well as constantly test and validate new ideas.
The ideal candidate lives and breathes the customer lifecycle journey; can’t sleep knowing there’s an opportunity to improve conversion, engagement & retention. This person will succeed in this role if they are customer-obsessed, analytical, detail-oriented, have a strong understanding of CRM marketing technology, and are relentless about raising the bar. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and proactive and who will challenge us at every turn — asking the tough questions and ensuring that the quality and personalization of our message is never, ever sacrificed.
This role reports to the Senior Retention Manager.
You’re the right person for this role if:
- You’re a proven data-driven, creative, strategic thinker who knows how to grow a business by employing marketing strategies that convert leads and improve customer engagement.
- You’re genuinely excited about the opportunity to optimize the customer lifecycle journey and are obsessed over how we improve and deepen our relationship with our customer. You’re constantly raising the bar on what the experience looks like.
- You have experience in site analytics, email & SMS marketing, customer flow automations, and broader cross channel marketing. You are an expert at database marketing, customer segmentation and customer lifecycle management.
- You are an analytical, thoughtful, high-energy self-starter with strong business acumen and the demonstrated ability to use data, creative thinking and innovation to solve complex problems.
- You’re an excellent and organized communicator who enjoys managing up and across several different teams, with competing priorities, to get the job done.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, data-driven, always-changing environment, and will have a track record of successfully developing site and customer marketing strategies.
Some of what you will be working on will be:
- Conceptualize and execute lead conversion and customer retention strategies for Keeps in partnership with the Senior Retention Marketing Manager. Understand and iterate on the Customer Journey, obsessing over how we deepen our relationship with our customers to both increase new customer growth and retention rates.
- Own day-to-day operations of the Keeps CRM program, including email marketing and SMS marketing, by supporting campaign development, setup, QA and reporting across the Keeps customer lifecycle (including transactional, acquisition, post-purchase, reacquisition, and engagement campaigns)
- Leverage data to identify, launch and test new strategic customer marketing initiatives. These initiatives will be built and tested specifically against our customer cohorts and will help drive customer KPIs including upsell, reactivation, LTV, cancellation, engagement, etc.
- Own strategic initiatives to enhance personalization within the customer lifecycle to ensure we’re putting the right content in front of the right recipient at the right time. Drive the advancement and evolution of complex CRM tools to enhance personalization capabilities.
- Work closely with other key stakeholders — including Growth, Creative, and Product — to create a long term roadmap of projects to optimize and enhance the overall customer lifecycle. This includes driving the overall ideation, prioritization, roadmapping and execution of the roadmap.
- Partner with the Keeps data team to develop reports and dashboards that clearly track key metrics and indicators for CRM, ensuring the ability to report on performance of campaigns and tactics at the aggregate, account, segment and business-line levels.
- Leverage and customize existing databases to add customer attributes and analytic events that ensure they can work together to drive robust and personalized targeting and segmentation building.
You should have:
- 4+ years in a data-driven lifecycle marketing role, preferably in a fast-growing e-commerce start-up environment that required you to go beyond your job description
- Expertise with ESP/CRM tools such as customer.io or iterable to be able to build and execute on multichannel CRM automations, marketing campaigns, running A/B tests, segment creation, and reporting.
- The ability to harness quantitative and qualitative learnings to create a strategy that drives growth
- The desire to develop a strategy and then get in the weeds and execute against it, making sure that every part of it is optimized for success
- The passion to scale CRM program at a high growth brand (bonus points for having done so in the past)
- Experience working cross-functionally with data, product, CX, design, and copy teams to work quickly and pull off the seemingly impossible
- Expertise with customer engagement tools for lead capture, reviews and referral program and more (similar to yotpo, friendbuy, etc).
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefits, 401k, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1,000 vacation stipend
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.