About Thirty Madison
There’s not a better time to join Thirty Madison, a fast-growing company with the simple belief that everyone deserves access to specialized healthcare treatment. By launching customer-centric brands built around each specific chronic medical condition, we’re able to bring the specialist experience directly into people’s homes with online doctor consultations, treatment delivery, and ongoing support through resources like our symptom trackers.
After launching Keeps, Cove, and Evens in two short years, we're hard at work preparing our next brand to launch. Every time we launch a new brand, we get smarter and better at delivering high-quality healthcare to our customers. Our integrated marketing team leads the effort to ensure that we’re constantly learning from our existing brands to strengthen our new brands, rapidly pushing ourselves to improve the customer experience and raise the standard of care our customers receive.
NewCo is focused on treating a well-known and prevalent chronic condition that impacts millions of Americans, and we are building out the launch team now. We’re looking for a creative and data-driven Paid Social Marketing Manager to help run paid social for NewCo, as well as other acquisition channels, including search engine marketing, display advertising, and other test channels.
You must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment (like, really fast — we’re pre-launch!), able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams, and context-switch with ease. You will partner cross-functionally with design, product, engineering, operations, data, and CX and are comfortable leading priority marketing work streams as we launch and scale NewCo. Up first? Helping build the go-to-market launch plan to reach our earliest customers. From there? Well, one hour, you could be brainstorming with Design and Product to build and test a new landing page concept; the next, doing a deep-dive into new audiences on Facebook; and the next, analyzing data on a landing page experiment you’re running.
The ideal candidate is equal parts mission-driven and results-oriented. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, proactive, and will challenge us at every turn. This is an incredible opportunity to help build a generation-defining healthcare brand from the ground up.
This role reports to the GM of NewCo.
You’re the right person for this role if you:
- Are analytical, obsessive about optimization, and constantly looking for ways to optimize CACs
- Are relentless about hitting CAC and ROI goals, while being mindful of our brand and customer experience
- Are thoughtful about each step of the funnel, with a particular interest and focus on landing page optimization; you possess an understanding of the intricacies and unique attributes of every step in the marketing funnel
- Love to test and iterate on new ad creative and copy and think creatively about new ways to scale
- Customer-obsessed — you understand our customer, from data analysis to market research to customer testing, and represent them in your work
- Excited to be part of a growing team, take initiative, and drive results; willing, able, and excited to step out of your “core” role and flex in new areas as business need demands
- Comfortable taking big swings despite ambiguity, with a willingness to push the envelope and bring fresh, innovative ideas to life (we like to go big)
- Resourceful (a true owner) and highly results-motivated
- A deeply collaborative team player with a hands-on mentality and a ‘no task is too small’ attitude
Some things you will work on:
- Own our paid efforts across core channels, including Facebook, Instagram, and Google, to maximize customer growth and LTV; manage budget and drive revenue and conversion on ads
- Build an always-on testing strategy across all channels; integrate learnings into subsequent campaigns (relentlessly raise the bar for performance)
- Proactively brainstorm creative marketing ideas and ways to capitalize on untapped channels
- Talk to our customers and analyze customer data, transaction history, and other KPIs; turn qualitative and quantitative customer insights into tactical and strategic recommendations to move the business forward (and fast)
- Own payback and attribution analyses across acquisition channels; provide detailed daily reporting (and optimization plans) on an ongoing basis
- Partner with marketing teams across the Thirty Madison org to learn faster and execute smarter using learnings and best practices from other brands
- Help cultivate an outcome-focused, hypothesis-driven culture for the NewCo team
- A variety of other projects and initiatives required to successfully launch and scale a business in the early days — from partnering with Product to define and test into a pricing and offers strategy, to producing documentation for Community Management, to testing new features for Eng, and so much more
You should have:
- 3+ years experience scaling paid marketing channels and platforms in a performance marketing or media buying role, with paid social (Facebook and Instagram a must; YouTube, Snapchat, etc. a nice to have) as your core expertise
- Expertise with Facebook Business Manager; experience with Instapage, Photoshop, GIF creation, and ad copy skills are a huge plus
- Strong understanding of paid media attribution; strong understanding of site analytics and landing page optimization; experience with Google Analytics and Looker are a plus
- Expert knowledge of Excel; demonstrated ability to identify trends / patterns with data points
- Ability to clearly synthesize plans and results to the NewCo team and wider Thirty Madison organization
- Experience working in D2C / ecomm (bonus points if it’s with a high-growth subscription business)
- Genuine curiosity and passion about marketing and staying current with new ways to reach customers
- A bias to action
- Competitive salary and equity
- Great healthcare (obviously)
- Regular team-building activities
- Budget for the technology tools you need
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1,000 vacation stipend
- The ability to shape NewCo’s culture and future
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.