About Thirty Madison:
There’s not a better time to join Thirty Madison, a fast-growing company with the simple belief that everyone deserves access to specialized healthcare treatment. By launching customer-centric brands built around each specific chronic medical condition, we’re able to bring the specialist experience directly into people’s homes with online doctor consultations, treatment delivery, and ongoing support through resources like our symptom trackers.
After launching Keeps, Cove, and Evens in two short years, we're hard at work preparing our next brand to launch. Every time we launch a new brand, we get smarter and better at delivering high-quality healthcare to our customers. We’re constantly learning from our existing brands to strengthen our new brands, rapidly pushing ourselves to improve the customer experience and raise the standard of care our customers receive.
This is an opportunity to join at the beginning stages of a business in start-up mode. Evens launched this past September and we’re quickly iterating on the business to deliver product-market fit. We’re looking for a data-driven, customer-obsessed Senior Product Designer to own the diverse and complex challenges facing our business. This is an exciting opportunity to help define a vision for millions of customers and be able to carry it through to execution.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating experiences for Evens and delivering beautifully designed digital products with best-in-class performance. You’ll keep our customers first as you develop and iterate on the best ways for them to interact with our products. We build products that healthcare consumers can truly love, and they need to come first. You’ll collaborate with internal product, engineering, and growth teams to grow our experience to its full potential.
The ideal candidate is energetic, creative, detail-oriented, and relentless about raising the bar. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and proactive and will challenge us at every turn — asking the tough questions and ensuring that the quality and personalization of our message is never, ever sacrificed.
This role reports to our GM of Evens.
You’re the right person for the role if you are:
- Incorporating customer feedback, research findings, and customer analytics to create customer-centric designs
- Obsessed with great customer relationships, and creating the best possible journeys for users, all the way from user flows to beautiful, fully fleshed out visual designs
- Able to think across (and execute within) holistic design systems
- Fluent in user-centered design methodologies, usability principles, and responsive design
- Data-driven and strategic. You value metrics and performance as well as design trends. You want to make things that aren’t just beautiful, but deliver results
- Communicative, collaborative, and comfortable giving and receiving feedback from the rest of the product team and our users
- Thorough and detail-oriented across all things you touch
- A self starter with a strong work ethic, willing to do what it takes to drive meaningful results
- A team player with a hands-on mentality and a ‘no task is too small’ attitude
Some things you will work on:
- Own the end-to-end product design process of major Evens features
- Elevate users’ experience with Evens through expanding and refining our digital experiences
- Work to understand user behavior through user testing and research in collaboration with Product, and analyze the findings from these explorations to implement changes across Evens
- Taking experiences from concept, to wireframes, to fully fleshed out designs.
- Partner closely with members of the business to create innovative but practical solutions to design and business challenges
- Give and solicit feedback from other Designers, Product Managers and Engineers in order to continually raise the bar for design quality
- Experiment through prototyping, testing, and iteration to build the best possible brand experience
You should have:
- 5+ years of relevant product design experience, ideally at a consumer-focused, product-driven company
- Proficiency in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in prototyping (inVision, Marvel, etc)
- Strong understanding of typography, color and layout
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to detail that shines through in your work
- A portfolio that showcases relevant product design work (bonus points if you’ve worked on conversion funnels)
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and the desire to bring structure to undefined procedures
- Eagerness to join an early-stage startup and build it from the ground up
- An interest in human-first design
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefits, 401k, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1,000 vacation stipend
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.