About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we've built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men's hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for acid reflux), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We're growing rapidly, recently raised a $47m Series B, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, First Round, and Greycroft, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
This is an opportunity to join at the beginning stages of a business in start-up mode. Evens launched this past September and we’re quickly iterating on the business to deliver product-market fit. We’re looking for a data-driven, customer-obsessed Senior Product Designer to own the diverse and complex challenges facing our business. This is an exciting opportunity to help define a vision for millions of customers and be able to carry it through to execution.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating experiences for Evens and delivering beautifully designed digital products with best-in-class performance. You’ll keep our customers first as you develop and iterate on the best ways for them to interact with our products. We build products that healthcare consumers can truly love, and they need to come first. You’ll collaborate with internal product, engineering, and growth teams to grow our experience to its full potential.
The ideal candidate is energetic, creative, detail-oriented, and relentless about raising the bar. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and proactive and will challenge us at every turn — asking the tough questions and ensuring that the quality and personalization of our message is never, ever sacrificed.
This role reports to our GM of Evens.
You’re the right person for the role if you are:
- Incorporating customer feedback, research findings, and customer analytics to create customer-centric designs
- Obsessed with great customer relationships, and creating the best possible journeys for users, all the way from user flows to beautiful, fully fleshed out visual designs
- Able to think across (and execute within) holistic design systems
- Fluent in user-centered design methodologies, usability principles, and responsive design
- Data-driven and strategic. You value metrics and performance as well as design trends. You want to make things that aren’t just beautiful, but deliver results
- Communicative, collaborative, and comfortable giving and receiving feedback from the rest of the product team and our users
- Thorough and detail-oriented across all things you touch
- A self starter with a strong work ethic, willing to do what it takes to drive meaningful results
- A team player with a hands-on mentality and a ‘no task is too small’ attitude
Some things you will work on:
- Own the end-to-end product design process of major Evens features
- Elevate users’ experience with Evens through expanding and refining our digital experiences
- Work to understand user behavior through user testing and research in collaboration with Product, and analyze the findings from these explorations to implement changes across Evens
- Taking experiences from concept, to wireframes, to fully fleshed out designs.
- Partner closely with members of the business to create innovative but practical solutions to design and business challenges
- Give and solicit feedback from other Designers, Product Managers and Engineers in order to continually raise the bar for design quality
- Experiment through prototyping, testing, and iteration to build the best possible brand experience
You should have:
- 5+ years of relevant product design experience, ideally at a consumer-focused, product-driven company
- Proficiency in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in prototyping (inVision, Marvel, etc)
- Strong understanding of typography, color and layout
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to detail that shines through in your work
- A portfolio that showcases relevant product design work (bonus points if you’ve worked on conversion funnels)
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and the desire to bring structure to undefined procedures
- Eagerness to join an early-stage startup and build it from the ground up
- An interest in human-first design
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through July 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.