Keeps, launched January 2018, is the first brand from Thirty Madison. We’ve experienced rocketship growth, and we estimate we’ve saved our customers $50MM on annual hair loss treatments since launch. We deeply know and respect our customer, and we’re focused on building the best possible product for him. As an end-to-end hair loss solution, Keeps offers the expertise, convenience, affordability, and discretion that so many hair loss sufferers have lacked. We have an enthusiastic customer base that loves our brand, and we’re constantly expanding our product portfolio and improving the experience for our customers.
Our medical group, KMG, is recruiting a Medical Director to focus on Keeps. This physician will be responsible for building a hair loss management quality program that’s second to none, streamlining best practices, and overseeing physicians who work on Keeps.
In this role, you’ll build on the core physician infrastructure supporting Keeps, starting with scaling our quality programs, enhancing our diagnostic and prescribing best practices, and establishing service level expectations required to deliver the highest quality of care. You will be responsible for overseeing other Keeps physicians and ensuring that care is continuously delivered according to guidelines.
As a physician on the platform yourself, you will also assist patients with their hair loss concerns via asynchronous telemedicine consultations, which will help you keep your pulse on the Keeps patient and his experience. The ideal physician is highly motivated by the opportunity Keeps presents to change the traditional approach to hair loss and dramatically redefine how care is delivered to millions of patients.
- Refine and expand Keeps clinical framework and implement new guidelines as needed, including but not limited to Keeps diagnostic framework and Keeps online patient consultation intake process
- Partner with business stakeholders, including the Keeps General Manager, to help pilot, test and roll out new initiatives designed to enhance quality of care and improve the Keeps customer experience
- Stay current on hair loss research and treatment innovations and host regular training sessions for physicians who consult with Keeps
- Perform medical consult reviews and provide feedback to physicians
- Review sample consults completed each week to provide specific feedback and coaching to physicians
- Extract learnings from consult reviews and organize continuing education trainings for physicians
- Perform asynchronous medical consults via the Keeps platform on a weekly basis
- Represent Keeps at conferences and in the community where applicable and appropriate
- Collaborate with Keeps existing panel of medical advisors and the Keeps business team on a set of cross-functional priorities (e.g., patient outcomes, publications, content for our Blog about hair loss)
You are the perfect candidate if you are
- Passionate about improving lives of people with hair loss
- Interested in telemedicine
- Experienced in overseeing and coaching physicians
- Excited by the potential for tech to transform healthcare for the better!
Candidates should have
- MD or DO
- Residency in Dermatology with a specialty in hair loss
- At least 2 years of experience working in Telemedicine; experience treating hair loss a plus
- Experience coaching and/or managing physicians
- Licensed to practice medicine in at least one of the following states: NY, CA, FL, TX, IL
- Availability to work on most weekdays for a few hours (vs. 2 days/week)