About Thirty Madison
There’s not a better time to join Thirty Madison, a fast-growing company with the simple belief that everyone deserves access to specialized healthcare treatment. With a recent Series B raise of $47 million and established healthcare investors like Polaris, Johnson & Johnson Innovation, and Maveron, Thirty Madison is well positioned to continue expanding on their mission. By launching customer-centric brands built around each specific chronic medical condition, we’re able to bring the specialist experience directly into people’s homes with online doctor consultations, treatment delivery, and ongoing support through resources like our symptom trackers.
After launching Keeps, Cove, and Evens in two short years, we're hard at work preparing our next brand to launch. Every time we launch a new brand, we get smarter and better at delivering high-quality healthcare to our customers. We’re constantly learning from our existing brands to strengthen our new brands, rapidly pushing ourselves to improve the customer experience and raise the standard of care our customers receive.
About the Role
Our Integrated Marketing team is looking for a Senior CRM Manager to create, execute, and iterate on lead conversion and customer retention strategies for newly launched Thirty Madison brands, which currently includes Evens and a soon-to-be announced NewCo.
This person will be specifically tasked with understanding and executing the first iterations of the customer journey — obsessing over how we improve and deepen our relationship with our customer, with a laser focus on fostering customer engagement that drives long-term retention. You’ll partner closely with the General Managers of each business unit to build, measure, and optimize touchpoints throughout the journey and specific to each brand.
This includes detailed development of cross-channel marketing strategies, an email marketing journey that drives leads to becoming long-term customers, and loyalty activations that drive demand and customer value across digital channels and in alignment with each business unit.
You’re the right person for this role if:
- You’re a proven data-driven, creative, strategic thinker who knows how to grow a business by employing marketing strategies that convert leads and improve customer loyalty and engagement.
- You’re genuinely excited about the opportunity to own the customer journey and deepen our relationship with the customers, constantly raising the bar on what the experience looks like.
- You have experience in site analytics, customer pathing, email & SMS marketing, and the customer journey, as well as familiarity with database marketing, customer segmentation and customer lifecycle management.
- You are an analytical, thoughtful, high-energy self-starter with strong business acumen and the demonstrated ability to use data, creative thinking and innovation to solve complex problems.
- You’re an excellent and organized communicator who enjoys managing up and across several different teams, with competing priorities, to get the job done.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, data-driven, always-changing environment, and will have a track record of successfully developing site and customer marketing strategies.
Some of what you will be working on will be:
- Creating and executing acquisition strategies for newly launched Thirty Madison brands, which can include email marketing flows, landing pages, customer research, sales campaigns, and more.
- Creating and executing retention strategies for newly launched Thirty Madison brands which can include email marketing, optimizing the logged-in experience, reviews, referrals, surveys, and more.
- Leading advancement and evolution of complex CRM tools to enhance personalization strategies, utilizing data and customer mindset to develop tactics for end-to-end customer journeys, delivering the right message to the right user at the right time through the right channel.
- Partnering with the Evens, NewCo, and any future new brand’s marketing, product, and CX teams to drive a highly-productive and tightly aligned customer marketing programs with conversion, retention, and expansion goals.
- Exploring, testing, and launching strategies to optimize email, SMS, and retargeting messaging channels within new brands, with the goal of growing and scaling our CRM programs to deliver higher lifetime subscription value.
- Managing the adoption, sophistication and impact of our marketing automation platform. This includes developing and maintaining CRM partner/vendor with continual focus on relationship management and platform capabilities assessment.
- Partnering with the Thirty Madison data team to develop reports and dashboards that clearly track key metrics and indicators for CRM, ensuring the ability to report on performance of campaigns and tactics at the aggregate, account, segment and business-line levels.
- Supporting development of forward looking research (through customer surveys, NPS, reviews, etc.) to provide recommendations and strategic insights to inform optimizations for lifecycle communications strategy.
- Leveraging and customizing existing databases for CRM and site analytic events that ensure they can work together to integrate all touch points of customer journey across all channels through our Marketing Automation Platform, Iterable.
- Helping to build lifecycle marketing culture within Thirty Madison by working alongside counterparts in other brands to share learnings and discuss optimization opportunities.
You should have:
- 5+ years in a data-driven lifecycle marketing role, preferably in a fast-growing e-commerce start-up environment that required you to go beyond your job description
- The ability to harness quantitative and qualitative learnings to create a strategy that drives growth
- The desire to develop a strategy and then get in the weeds and execute against it, making sure that every part of it is optimized for success
- The passion to build a brand from the ground up (bonus points for having done so in the past)
- Experience working cross-functionally with data, product, design, and copy teams to work quickly and pull off the seemingly impossible
- Familiarity with ESP/CRM tools such as customer.io or iterable to be able to build and execute on multichannel CRM automations, marketing campaigns, running A/B tests, segment creation, and reporting.
- Familiarity with customer engagement tools for lead capture, reviews and referral program (similar to yotpo, friendbuy, etc).
How we are managing the COVID pandemic and impact on work/life?
These are unprecedented times and we understand the impact to everyone is different. Our goal from the beginning has always been about employee safety first. We went from optional to mandatory work from home very quickly in March, and we have told employees that they can remain remote for the balance of 2020 to allow them to appropriately plan where they want to live.
We have rolled out a bunch of initiatives to ensure we are helping our team successfully navigate these unchartered waters. This has included money for the home office, medical reimbursements, free Calm meditation/mindfulness app membership, Me Days and Summer Fridays where the whole team is off at once (so no one falls behind), and weekly wrap meetings to “end the week.”
Are we done? No, and that is why we created a Future of the Office Committee to continue to push us to create the right benefits, tools, programs and processes to best support our employees as we continue 100% work from home and for when we eventually start to transition back to the office.
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefits, 401k, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1,000 vacation stipend
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.