Keeps, launched January 2018, is the first brand from Thirty Madison. We’ve experienced rocketship growth, and we estimate we’ve saved our customers $50MM on annual hair loss treatments since launch. We deeply know and respect our customer, and we’re focused on building the best possible product for him. As an end-to-end hair loss solution, Keeps offers the expertise, convenience, affordability, and discretion that so many hair loss sufferers have lacked. We have an enthusiastic customer base that loves our brand, and we’re constantly expanding our product portfolio and improving the experience for our customers.
Promoting physician best practices and ensuring that we provide the highest quality of care to Keeps patients everywhere is vital to supporting that customer experience. Accordingly, we’re looking for a patient-obsessed and quality-focused physician to join KMG Medical Group as a staff telemedicine physician to see patients on our telemedicine platform, streamline best practices, and focus on delivering quality medical expertise through virtual care.
In this role, you’ll practice in a fun, enriching environment focused on delivering quality care in a system dedicated to evidence-based medicine, advanced decision-support tools, and professional clinical support. Sound like your dream job? If you’re nodding your head “yes,” this position may be right for you. The ideal physician is highly motivated by the opportunity Keeps presents to change the traditional approach towards treating men’s hair loss and dramatically redefine how care is delivered to millions of patients.
This position is remote and reports to the medical group President.
You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- Obsessed with delivering high-quality care with a high level of empathy to patients
- Passionate about asking intuitive questions and educating patients about their hair loss; while staying informed about the latest developments and hair loss treatment
- Enthusiastic about collaborating with digital product and medical operations teams to continuously improve our physician portal and elevate the quality of care that we offer our patients
- Excited by the potential for telemedicine to transform healthcare for the better
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
Some things you will work on:
- Consult and treat patients experiencing hair loss on the Keeps telemedicine platform
- Proactively check in with patients on their treatment plan, as appropriate
- Work with customer service when patient requests require operational support
- Collaborate enthusiastically with digital product and medical operations teams to continuously improve our physician portal and elevate the quality of care that we offer our patients
- Answer patient messages and adapt their treatment plans, as appropriate
- Help us pilot new initiatives designed to expand access and improve the quality of care we offer patients
- Provide feedback about opportunities to improve quality of care and operational processes
You should have:
- MD/DO with ABMS Board Certification in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Emergency Medicine, or Dermatology
- At least two (2) years of telehealth experience
- Multiple state licenses required; must have at least three of the following licenses listed: TX, NY, NJ, CA, FL, PA, IL
- Excellent written and verbal communication with an emphasis on clarity and compassion
- Fluency in Spanish both (both written and spoken) a plus
- Competitive salary
- Great healthcare benefits
- Yearly stipend toward CME expenses
- License renewal reimbursement
- Work from home/remote
- Budget for the technology tools you need
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.