There’s not a better time to join Thirty Madison. Keeps launched in January 2018 and is already a recognized leader in the hair loss space. Cove launched in December 2018 and is growing rapidly, and Evens launched in September 2019 - our third launch in two years.
While our businesses are distinct, they each benefit from the resources of an underlying software platform, which includes a foundation of capabilities that stretches across businesses, and universally powers how we deliver care. We’re looking for a proven, technical, and detail-oriented product leader to own planning, delivery, and rollout of platform initiatives in service of the complex challenges facing our businesses. In this role, you’ll work directly with the Head of Engineering and key business stakeholders on planning new features to support consumer experiences at scale. This includes the technical projects that enable our businesses to offer recurring prescription delivery, diverse eCommerce experiences, and custom patient care workflows. Additionally, you will help our Head of Engineering set the standards and processes by which features are planned and delivered across Thirty Madison.
Our businesses have a dynamic product roadmap that ranges from reimagining pharmacy operations to enabling our CX team to deliver the perfect customer experience, and you will be at the nexus of those efforts. You will work cross-functionally with operations, CX, engineering, and business-focused product teams to build and execute against a roadmap for our platform that enables us to deliver a high quality of care and seamless experience to millions of customers across our different businesses. To accomplish this, you should be comfortable leading workstreams around product planning, project management, and feature brainstorming.
The ideal candidate is process oriented and has developed systems to manage efficient feature delivery through their past experience in both IC and management roles. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and will challenge us at every turn. This is an incredible opportunity to build a critical piece of the Thirty Madison patient care model that powers businesses changing the way people treat chronic conditions.
This role reports into the Head of Engineering of Thirty Madison.
You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- A technical expert, eager to work with different technologies, and able to understand complex data flows
- Experienced at communicating early and often with stakeholders and driving documentation efforts across the business
- Obsessed with improving process and operating structure, pragmatic, and know how to balance competing requests from multiple stakeholders
- Comfortable working in ambiguity and executing against ambitious goals
- Equally as comfortable in a room of engineers as you are presenting to broader company leadership
- Results driven with a proven track record of launching experiments, employing prototypes, and iterating to deliver meaningful product features that drive business impact
- A self-starter who can recommend and initiate projects with minimal direction
- A team player with a hands-on mentality and a ‘no task is too small’ attitude
- Energetic, strategic, detail-oriented, and relentless about raising the bar
Some things you will work on:
- Develop and own a product vision and roadmap for Thirty Madison’s core infrastructure that is aligned with our long-term goals, with a constant and relentless ability to prioritize and execute against that roadmap to deliver business impact
- Manage and mentor a team of PMs to drive our product roadmap forward
- Translate the upcoming product roadmap into clear requirement documents and feature specs
- Scope MVPs and work with engineers to estimate feature delivery timelines, define milestones, and allocate resources accordingly
- Manage technical and general documentation for engineers and stakeholders
- Coordinate with Product Managers, CX, Ops, and other stakeholders to ensure successful product rollout, communications and adoption
- Perform data analysis to measure the value created by the release of new features, detect anomalies, and identify areas for potential improvement
You should have:
- 8+ years of relevant and progressive product management experience, including 3+ years in a product leadership role (ideally in a B2B or SaaS environment)
- Expertise in communicating with leadership and cross-functional partners
- Proven experience working with engineering, business product teams, UI / UX, and Design to launch products and features
- Experience influencing cross-functional team members in a matrixed organization
- Strong SQL skills and proficiency in analytics tools
- Passion to improve healthcare by building innovative, mission-driven products
- Eagerness to join an early-stage startup and build it from the ground up
About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is rebuilding the healthcare experience for the modern consumer. Keeps is our first brand, a full-service solution for hair loss. We next launched Cove, a direct-to-consumer offering helping migraine sufferers get the personalized, affordable care they need. Now we’ve launched our third brand, Evens, which treats acid reflux. By connecting customers to medical expertise, personalized treatments, right-sized plans that fit their needs (and their wallets), and ongoing care, Thirty Madison is helping consumers access higher-quality, more affordable care and achieve better health outcomes.
With funding from leading healthcare and consumer investors — including Maveron, Northzone, First Round, Imaginary, Greycroft, and Two River — and recognized leaders in the product, design, and entrepreneurship world, we’re building healthcare brands that people can truly love and trust.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Great healthcare
- Regular team building activities
- Budget for the technology tools you need
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1000 vacation stipend
- As an early hire on a close knit team, you will have the ability to help shape the company’s culture and future
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.